Honored Contributor

A Hard Days Night - On TCM Tonight

8:00 p.m. ET

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

Re: A Hard Days Night - On TCM Tonight

@Pearlee 

Hard to resist watching even though I should know the dialogue by heart now Cat LOL

Such sweet faced young boys...oh, I was so madly in love with all of them!

Thanks for the alert.  

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman. I was thinking the same thing. Hard to resist, if only to have it on in the background to listen to the music. But then it's hard to resist looking at Paul at his cutest. 😍 I'll be watching even though I saw it not too long ago on TCM.
Honored Contributor

Trivia: Look for Pattie Boyd in an uncredited part in this film which was from 1964. Two years later she would of course marry George Harrison and later Eric Clapton, George's friend. She is listed in the cast on IMDb.
Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman Since you know all the dialogue 😁 I can't ever understand what the one word is that one of the Beatles says when they are on the field and the owner comes by and grumpily says "This is private property" and one of the Beatles says "Sorry we ? your field Mister." Do you know what that word is?
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee 

Well, that one stumped me Cat LOL

I'll have to see if I can find the clip someplace and try to decipher it.  

I used to have lovely woman from England who cleaned my home when I worked (we became friends).  I could only understand every other word when she spoke.  Something about the cadence and sound of her words just went right over my head.

If I can figure it out, I'll report back Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman. I know what you mean. One great thing for me about the internet has been being able to find the lyrics to all the Beatles songs so I can see what some of the lyrics are in songs where I couldn't make out a word or two due to the Liverpool accents. 😄