Valued Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--HAPPILY EVER AFTER? Starts June 14, 2020

@colliemom4 wrote:

Larissa before and after look at her boobs too. LOL!

larissa.PNG

@colliemom4 I'm trying to figure out what "look" she's going for. She's got Michael Jackson's eyebrows. Put your hand over her nose and mouth, you'll see him. 

Honored Contributor

@Eager2Learn wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Larissa before and after look at her boobs too. LOL!

larissa.PNG

@colliemom4 I'm trying to figure out what "look" she's going for. She's got Michael Jackson's eyebrows. Put your hand over her nose and mouth, you'll see him. 

@Eager2Learn  I think she suffers from some type of body image disorder.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

As to the legality of prostitution in NV:

As mentioned, it is legal in numerous counties here but there are a lot of laws that restrict it.  First, it's not legal in Clark or Washoe Counties (where LV and Reno/Sparks are located - the majority of the population).  Secondly, it's not fully legal in that anybody can't just work the street or whatever.  It has to be in legal 'houses' where myriad laws surround it, such as frequent testing for stds and also the use of condoms, among many other laws that guideline the industry and protect the women.  The houses are legally licensed.

Honored Contributor

Re: eryRe: 90 DAY FIANCE--HAPPILY EVER AFTER? Starts June 14, 2020

@minkbunny  @Houstonoilers   He is twenty-three, and I think he reflects the life style as he lived it in Samoa.

Valued Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

It is interesting how you marry someone and then expect them to be someone else.  Asuelo was a young irresponsible boy/man with not a penny to his name and probably not a lot of ambition.  You get pregnant by him and expect him to grow up and be all those things you need.  I did this so I know he will not become what she wants until he wants to.  Kalani and her dad can harp all they want but he is what he is. She should send him back to Samoa.  She is lucky she has parents to support them and give them a nice place to live.

I agree.  Ansuelo/Kalani reminds me so much of Molly/Luis.  He also was from an island culture; had a job as a bartender and lived to party and go to the beach.  He marries Molly and moves to Georgia where Molly expects him to stay in the house with no car and babysit her daughter.

Why these women expect what are essentially party boys to become responsible father/husband types overnight just boggles my mind.  This same scenario appears to happen over and over again on these shows.  The Americans apparently make no provision for the cultural differences that are bound to create difficulties.

Asuelo was apparently living large in Samoa with very few responsibilities it seems and now he's in the US with two children, no real job skills and a wife and inlaws hammering him because he isn't living up to their expectations.  He seems bewildered in the circumstances that he now finds himself.  

I agee he should return to Samoa.  He really isn't contributing anything to Kalani's life except frustration.  Its unrealistic to expect him to change his character so drastically.  It was a huge mistake for Kalani to get so involved with someone that a pregnancy happens while she is on vacation.  Vacation in Samoa is not domestic life in the US; Asuelo does not fit in, and I don't see him as motivated to make any lifestyle changes.

Respected Contributor

Asuelo's father in law is Samoan and when Asuelo first got her, Daddy was very clear in his expectations because he was familiar with the "island life" vibe.  

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Asuelo's father in law is Samoan and when Asuelo first got her, Daddy was very clear in his expectations because he was familiar with the "island life" vibe.  

I am sure Asuelo is leaving the house every evening because of her family.  I thought her mom and dad were divorced.  Maybe i'm confused.  Kalani (I think that is her name?)  Anyway she is immature as well.  It seems her sister and her parents runs her life.  I am not sure if she has ever lived on her own

Honored Contributor

@keithsmom65 wrote:

I don't know who that girl is in the picture with Colt, in bathing suits, but to me she looks like Pumpkin on Momma June From Not To Hot. Take another look.

@keithsmom65  I think he's already with someone else lol.

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Did you see Colt in his speedo? Oh please help all of us. The girl is his new girlfriend. I feel sorry for her because wait til she meets Mom Debbie.

@sissel  Colt and Debbie should be on that weird TLC show Smothered LOL!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

I am sure Asuelo is leaving the house every evening because of her family.  I thought her mom and dad were divorced.  Maybe i'm confused.  Kalani (I think that is her name?)  Anyway she is immature as well.  It seems her sister and her parents runs her life.  I am not sure if she has ever lived on her own

@sunshine 919  Kalini's family is definitely way too involved in her life. Another thing I don't understand is why Deaven, Kalani, Elizabeth etc. want to bring kids into the world when they're with men that can't even hold a steady job or don't want to.