Honored Contributor

7 Little Johnstons 2021 new season

Yay!  I was just cruising through the 'to do' list on my living room Tivo and see a new episode coming up on Tuesday the 25th for this show.

I've liked the show since the beginning and have been enjoying watching the kidlets grow up.   

One thing I've liked is that Alex seemed to be getting much less obnoxious and needy.   Early on, I didn't like him much even though he seemed to be the jewel of the family.

I've always liked Elizabeth and Emma a lot.

Honored Contributor

Re: 7 Little Johnstons 2021 new season

It was on my home page that Anna turned 21 last week. Time flies. Of course we all know that. Alex certainly is acting better. Thank goodness. I hope they don't bring back any of the Trent and Amber sex talk. Yuck!

Honored Contributor

ITA about the sexlife talk.   I can do w/o that and I'm not some primadonna or anything.   I am good with private stuff staying private.  Smiley Happy

I wonder how Anna is doing.   I think she has a lot of potential and I like that she wants to be a teacher, so that says a lot about her character.

I wonder how it's going with Jonah.  He seemed to become quite the pill as he got on from high school to college.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt  Yes I'm curious to know how they are doing too. Jonah certainly is crazy about his girlfriend! I think Anna is probably going to be just fine. Thanks for posting about the show.

Honored Contributor

I sort of gave up on this show last season.  But then again I said the same thing about Little People Big World and I ended up watching the first episode this week.  

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I sort of gave up on this show last season.  But then again I said the same thing about Little People Big World and I ended up watching the first episode this week.  

@faeriemoon  Same here lol. I was watching a marathon of the Johnston's last month and saw a few episodes I hadn't seen so I became somewhat interested in it again.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Me too, it was boring last season.