Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I don't understand why there needs to be three threads of the same exact discussion.   I had started a thread and that died, but was still on the first page.  Fine, this is why I seldom start threads.  

Then somebody else started a thread, just a few days ago, and so we were discussing the show on that thread.  And now a third thread.

Sorry about my frustration.   It's one thing that just makes no sense to me.   Anyway, I'll spare you further frustration.  over and out.  Smiley Happy   

Hope people continue to enjoy the show.

@chickenbutt Sorry I didn't see a thread about the new season. I start threads a lot and people don't repond or start other ones. Please join in!

Respected Contributor

Re: 60 Days In Season 2 - Includes spoilers

@colliemom4 - thanks for adding the spoiler!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt, I hope you'll join us on this discussion thread!

To me, three threads started for 60 Days In just means a lot of people are watching and hopefully willing to discuss it! (I think it's hard to find and keep up with posts ever since they changed this forum)Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

we watched it last night and we both really liked it. we did not see the first one they did.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Did anyone watch tonight? It definitely wasn't a wise move for Ashleigh to wear sexy lingerie in jail and model her butt.

Since she was wearing like a thong, I assume they get to wear their own underwear in jail? Those underwear don't look like anything the jail would assign to prisoners. She seems very naive. Hopefully she'll change her behavior or she'll be taken advantage of in some form.

That bed Monalisa slept in made me hurt just looking at it! The blonde woman that wants to beat up Shari looks totally cuckoo. It's extremely odd how they go behind the curtain and beat each other and do drugs, yet no one working there is actually aware of these things? 

The men haven't done a whole lot yet though I'm sure they will.

Esteemed Contributor

I am also hooked on this show.

I don't understand why Shari (the Corrections Officer) is walking around with her hands in her mouth all the time.  She looks like she is scared out of her mind.  Reminds me of a scene I saw in "Snake Pit" where the inmates walk around like that all day.  It almost looks like she is doing a little "acting" for the cameras????  LOL

I have heard that this show is the most real of all the reality shows.  It is totally unscripted and there are only 4 people who know about it.  Three of the women are in the same Pod and none of them are aware of each other.  Yet.......

Respected Contributor

So far, this season is making last season look like a walk in the park. I can't believe how much confrontation these "inmates" are going through already. I know it happened last season too, it just seems much worse this time.

Ashleigh showing her butt? 3 times? She better be careful. It looks like Sheri is holding her own for right now. And MonaLisa just looks mean and scary to me, so I think she'll be okay. 

I hope they didn't ask Ryan to go to an upstairs cell because they're going to do something to him. I also think Quintin will be okay because of his size - he's a big guy! From previews, it looks like Chris (I think that's his name) will be harassed. 

Honored Contributor

Felt sorry for the lawyer, Brian, he was assaulted by the hand sanitizer before he got out of Intake!   Something's going to happen with the ladies.  I hope Ashleigh can stay strong, those inmates may get suspicious if she refuses to do drugs with them.

Chris & his brother would be better served going into rehab or therapy.  Chris went in to learn to communicate with his brother better.  His brother was in jail for a while.

I can't wait until Dion goes in.   He's well educated in criminology.   But he seems to be the most "normal" of the group.    He's book smart & street smart.

I have to give Monalisa more credit than I did originally, she seems to be holding her own.

Quinton has no patience with those jack-wagons, hope he avoids trouble.  Ryan is preparing for violence.  I'm not so sure how Sheri is doing, I would have thought a CO would do well inside.

Jail is very different from prison.  Most in jail have not had their cases adjudicated.    In prison, everyone is a convict.  Some in jail are convicted but the intent is for holding inmates for their court case or until they get bailed out.  In jail, there are more people coming in & out all the time, not so much in prison.

After Session 1, 10 COs lost their jobs because of this program.  If the Sheriff hasn't already filmed Session 3, I don't see how he can keep this a secret much longer.

Respected Contributor

Brian (not Chris) is the one the I saw was harassed. @software, thanks for your summary - now I remember Chris is the one with the brother. 

Esteemed Contributor

@software  Great post.  I think they announced at the beginning of the show, that they were finished filming Session 2 before they showed Session 1, (or something like that) because they didn't want anyone to know anything.  If you remember what that was all about, please let us know.  TIA

Is it just me, or do Sheri and Ashleigh sound like Tammy (or Tami) from the previous session???    Their voices all sound like the same person if you don't look at the screen and just listen..... At least, to me anyway......