Honored Contributor

07/28/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And not much has changed. Ameerah is still likely going out tonight by a 6-5 vote with Daniel, Nicole, Indy, Alyssa, and Jasmine voting to keep her, while Taylor, Joe, Monte, Michael, Brittany, and Kyle vote to evict her. There could be a hiccup or two as the Leftovers have talked of wanting to keep it a 6-5 vote and they think Daniel will give a sympathy vote to Terrance, so he doesn't leave without a vote. They still want a 6-5 vote though so one of the Leftovers could cast a vote to keep Ameerah thinking Daniel will vote to keep Terrance. If Daniel votes to keep Ameerah instead (as he might) then things could get interesting. 

Michael might tell Nicole preshow that he and Brittany are flipping and voting out Ameerah. (An attempt to stay on good terms with at least part of the other side of the house.) If he does so, then Nicole and Daniel might also vote out Ameerah. But if they don't and one of the Leftovers assumes they will and they vote to keep Ameerah to make the vote look close Ameerah could end up staying. Unlikely but this is Big Brother. 

The Leftovers think they can still hide and deflect people from knowing about their alliance, but it'll come out pretty quickly. Indy, Alyssa, and Jasmine will know how they voted. Nicole and Daniel will know how they voted. Once notes start getting compared the people who voted out Ameerah will become more and more apparent.

Votes to watch will be any of the girls (Alyssa, Indy, and Jasmine) early on. If they vote to evict Ameerah it means it'll be a unanimous vote and they know what's happening. If they vote to keep Ameerah and Nicole and Daniel also vote to keep Ameerah, then the votes of Kyle, Joe, and Monte will matter more. If they think they need a vote for Ameerah to stay to make the vote look closer, they could end up inadvertently keeping Ameerah.

On tonight's show, we'll see the pre-POV ceremony fight between Daniel, Nicole, and Taylor. We'll finally see the POV ceremony and the shock and amazement of Ameerah as she's nominated. (She had no clue it was coming.) We'll see the Leftovers falling all over themselves lying to Ameerah that she's safe, they love her, they'd never vote her out, etc. Then we'll see them all vote her out. (Assuming they don't outsmart themselves and keep her accidentally.) Expect more teary DR sessions from Taylor. And then we may find out what happens to the survivor of the Festie Bestie. Likely, Terrance in this case. And we may get the start of the HOH comp. With the POV fight and ceremony moved back into tonight's show we may not get the HOH comp on the show tonight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

Re: 07/28/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Spoiler
I wish now Taylor and Nicole were on the block and Nicole would get voted out over Taylor.  That would've  been an awesome blindside and Nicole would be in a state of shock!
Esteemed Contributor

@kjw , I was thinking the same thing.  That would be great.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm thinking that nasty lecture Daniel gave Tayor with his warning that America is watching may come back to bite him in the rear.

Respected Contributor

I feel like my opinion of these people change daily.  That was ridiculous of Daniel to do what he did to Taylor.  I am a believer in taking a person you have problem with aside and talking privately not public humiliation.  I really would love to see Nicole go home.  What did Taylor do to Paloma to drive her over the edge and make her go home.  I missed that part.  I am going to be sick when Micheal goes home. 

Esteemed Contributor

Taylor is annoying but so are most of them. But what Nicole and Daniel did last night was appalling. To public humiliate her for what? I still don't know. Yeah Daniel America is watching. I do think that this has been an interesting season no one has really come out a star.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Trusted Contributor

What I have learned from THIS season so far (and I've watched them all) is that the first opinion you have about someone is often wrong!  But I keep telling myself that since I only see the CBS shows, it takes me a long time to form that opinion!!   I do still like Kyle though.  

Esteemed Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I feel like my opinion of these people change daily.  That was ridiculous of Daniel to do what he did to Taylor.  I am a believer in taking a person you have problem with aside and talking privately not public humiliation.  I really would love to see Nicole go home.  What did Taylor do to Paloma to drive her over the edge and make her go home.  I missed that part. I am going to be sick when Micheal goes home. 

The answer is...Taylor did nothing to Paloma. Paloma was jealous of Taylor and was worried the guys in the house would like her so she said cruel things and lied about her. Here is a paraphrased but almost verbatim conversation between Paloma and Alyssa.

Paloma: Another thing about pageant girl is that we need to get in good with the guys. She cannot top me being like the seductress of the guys. Not that we have to be seductresses but we have to get in good with the guys and hang with the boys. We're not going to let her get in with them and make an alliance.

Alyssa: And we have to make them like us. Like on Fessy's season when he had to choose between Haleigh and Kaitlin so we have to flirt and you and me are more powerful. 

Paloma: Yeah, we're more powerful. We're (expletive) PSL...pumpkin spice latte baby.

When Taylor tried to get with Paloma to see if they could align Paloma told Taylor she was worried the strong guys like Monte and Joseph were coming for them. Taylor, thinking it would be better if the guys and the girls could work together (which unbeknown to her they already were) went to Monte to tell him Paloma's fears and suggested he talk to her so they could work it out.

Monte went to Paloma, changed it into "Taylor says you and the girls are gunning for the strong guys in the house" and Paloma started the "Taylor is persecuting me" storyline. The truth is, Paloma was gunning for the guys (in as much as Paloma had the power to do that, lol) but Taylor didn't lie and she wasn't throwing Paloma under the bus. She was trying to help.

Over the weeks, as this kind of thing has happend more and more, the people in the Leftover alliance slowly started to realize that Taylor hasn't been the who's been doing the lying.  

That's how it began and that's where we are now. 

Honored Contributor

The QVC forum bug has hit my tablet now, so no live updates during the show tonight. The boys are trying to set up Taylor by having her say she overheard Alyssa talking about the Po Pack alliance and that's why they're voting out Ameerah. If she goes along it'll just make her a still bigger target.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

I am not impressed with this summer's group of hamsters. Not even sure who I like at this point.  I'm more sure of who I don't like.  I can't stand Brittany, and Nicole has quickly moved up my dislike list.  Brittany is expendable to the guys as is Taylor. They are only in that alliance to create numbers. I liked Ameerah. Too bad the girls alliance imploded on itself.  It always does...sigh. Paloma was a wacko, Brittany and Alyssa can't keep their mouths shut. Alyssa is nice, but not too smart. I think Terrance was smart to pick to join Joe and Monte...2 strong men who will either be targets, or will manipulate and win competitions.