it drives me crazy when Susan Graver overtalks the host. She does this over and over again and as you get older it is nerve racking.  I end up changing the channel even when I am interested in the product when there is overtalk and overtalk and overtalk. Please try to correct this.  This goes on again and again

Respected Contributor

I've visited these forums for years.  The same complaint has been issued for as long with absolutely no change or results.  As long as she sells, she's going to present her line.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Contributor

The more people complain indicates to QVC that people are watching regardless. If we ALL stopped complaining and buying her line(which I do not), Then maybe things will change. Just a thought. I do think she is a nice person. I am unable to watch her as well. very annoying. Over the Top.

Honored Contributor
Love SG passion for her clothes and life. SG isn't going anywhere. Qvc smart! Her customers devoted to her. So keep on complaining about someone who has talent and passion. I'll keep buying.🙋
Valued Contributor

I like her clothes, not her. Talks to much. Very obnoxious. What's up with the pants, #A288671,wow, I am short, IMO not for short women. Again in my opinion. Had enough after only 15 min, shutting TV off.

Honored Contributor

I love Susan and enjoy her enthusiasm and her presentations.  She's very talented and rightfully proud of her accomplishments.  Keep it up, Susan!!!!

Super Contributor

I try and watch her to see some new items she has and her mouth ruins it....I know I can change the channel but I give her the benefit of the doubt that she won't be exhausting again... Can't hear the host taking and you don't know if the size or color is what it's supposed too be... Glad Susan has her followers but they must be deaf or old and can't hear her chatter.  Extremely annoying... None of the other vendors act like this why is she allowed to annoy so many.... There is tons of complaints - fix the problem and tone it down.

Respected Contributor

I have a theory that if all of us who are sick and tired of Susan's rude behavior would stop buying from her line, things might change in a hurry. It's all about the $$ coming in to the Q, and a drop in her sales would definitely get their attention.  Maybe then we could expect change. 

And for someone who said that those of us who can't listen to her are jealous of her, plese count me out on that one. If I ever behaved like that I would be so ashamed of myself I would hide out for eternity.

Trusted Contributor

Not long ago a young lady named Beth did an overnight SG show.   She was so pleasant and knew the clothing well.   I watched the whole show and bought.   She and the host gave us a full showing of colors and design before they went to the models.  They didn't ramble about nothing and talk over each other.   I will watch the show in full again if Beth is cohosting.  Today was a 2 hour show and I left after the first 15 minutes.  Poor Pat doesn't stand a chance of talking over the rude needless chatter.  Please give me the information I need to decide on a purchase and then you have time to style and chat.  Those of us who have been watching her shows can give her whole speech as it is always the same.  Same sales pitch, styling ideas, etc just different product.

Some time ago a little person at my house said that lady is not nice.  When her mother and I asked her why she said it was because she doesn't wait her turn to talk and she should not be putting her hands on others.  Her kindergarten teacher said nice people take turns and keep their hands to themselves.   Out of the mouth of babes.........

Cut back on the endless chatter and styling and use the time to show us another piece of clothing.  More sales, more money.

Honored Contributor

I've come to expect it & that's how I know to flip the channel.

@Dobes2 wrote:

it drives me crazy when Susan Graver overtalks the host. She does this over and over again and as you get older it is nerve racking.  I end up changing the channel even when I am interested in the product when there is overtalk and overtalk and overtalk. Please try to correct this.  This goes on again and again