New Contributor

Your inseams are for shorter women. How about 32 inseams. I have so many tops but I want the complete outfit 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tall girls love SG pants

@sistergirl49.  How about making pants for petite, regular and tall.   I am tired of being told by the "pants designer" to order petite if I need shorter inseams.  First the rise in a petite is not the same as in a regular. Second a petite is usually 28" or 29".    As someone who wears a true regular I am tired of having to hem my 32" pants and please don't tell me to wear heels to take up the space.  I agree designers should have pants made for tall ladies.  I do not understand why a designer who sells as many pants as she does (or any other designer) can not make all 3 inseams.  Today again on another show Carolyn told tall ladies not to worry when buying her ankle pants.  The difference on the ankle length would be workable as where it lands doesn't matter.    I'm sorry but sales pitches change with the item but as shoppers we know that they are not being honest with us.  This on top of inconsistent sizing can make it difficult to get a proper fit.  Many of us have requested 3 pant lengths for years but it seldom happens.

If you look on the QVC site and search tall pants you will see the selection from several designers as well as SG.  I have seen 34" inseams shown on a few shows.

Good luck.

Contributor

32 inches isn't long enough for some of us.

I'm 5'7" tall with long legs and I can rarely buy pants from QVC. With the exception of some Denim & Co. jeans that came in Tall, most pants are not long enough. I need at least a 33 inch inseam for flat shoes and 34-35 inches for heels (depending on the height). I realize petite ladies may not like having to hem their slacks but if pants are too short, I can't add fabric (and I really hate the way ankle pants look on me!). I have several SG liquid knit dresses that I love and would like to be able to order her pants as well but the 31 inch inseam just won't do it.

Contributor

I so agree.  I would be happy with more 32" even though I really need a 33 or 34.  I like many of SG pants but she always seems to lean toward those that fit her height.  

Trusted Contributor

I often hear Susan say she reads our comments......so Susan, if you're reading this, yes - PLEASE, 32 inch inseam would be great!!

New Contributor

I agree. I don't understand why SG doesn't make her Jeans or Psnts with a 32 inseam. Women with Control thinks of Talk women.
Trusted Contributor

I think Susan would be more apt to read them on her FB page. I know I'd love to have those jeans especially, in a long length. Susan's clothing line is among the best on QVC, I just wish she'd include us tall gals.

Contributor

Or maybe “Tall girls do not love SG pants.”

The jogger pants (A296291) I just saw on air have a regular inseam of 28 inches. On me that would hit about 4 inches above my ankle! And I’m only 5’7”. What about the women taller than that? I get really annoyed that so many clothing manufacturers are so blind to the need for longer pants (but almost all make a line for petites!). 

Contributor

I get irritated when they all say the length doesn't matter on an ankle pant. It does if you want to look like you are wearing the right size.  I would look ridiculous in a 28" inseam.