Respected Contributor

Those dots were nicely done, a little different than regular polkadots.  Glad you like it.  Should be very flattering.

Respected Contributor

I am 5'7" and it comes exactly below my knee.  Perfect for high heels!

Esteemed Contributor

I received mine today and I loved them EXCEPT they were all too big! I ordered 4 of them in a size M, but I believe I need an XS. So sad......of course, they're not available in the smaller size.... 

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@lovesallanimals:  Glad to hear you're as thrilled with them as I am.  I toyed with the black, but was afraid that being a solid, it might not hide "stuff" like the prints do.  Great dress!  Great delivery!  Hope she offers more of this style!

Krimprete:  Absolutely!  I would love to see this dress in many patterns/prints as well as sleevless for the summer.  

Respected Contributor

So good you are all enjoying your dress purchase.  I thought they looked good on everyone when they were shown.  Carolyn, the host,  especially looked so nice in the one she wore; I hope she bought it.  Sounds like a winner.

New Contributor

Re: TSV Dresses

[ Edited ]

I received my order today. Couldn't wait for them to arrive. Sorry to say I'm a bit disappointed. I ordered two of them. The navy dot and black floral. Both the same size, 1X. Unfortunately they do NOT both fit the same. The floral is just about too big through the bust while body of the dress seemed.  Tried on the blue dot and it's almost too small through bust and throughout the entire dress.  Hung both dresses up and sure enough, upon comparison the black floral is about an inch larger. Even the sleeves are longer. Not sure which, if either I will keep. Expected better quality of price at that price point and especially expected better from Susan Graver.

Valued Contributor

Re: TSV Dresses

[ Edited ]

I got mine a few days ago too. I got the black floral. It is really very pretty. I'm keeping it. There is a peach shade in it, and I just got some very pretty peach patent Vionic sandals that I plan to wear with it when it warms up some. I'm 5'10.5 and it hits just at the knee which works for me if I wear flat shoes. I needed something pretty......have been going through hip replacement and need to feel there's something pretty at the end of this horror tunnel I'm in right now.