Trusted Contributor

Anybody know what it is?

TIA

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan's TSV on Thursday?

@Magny I hope I remember this right, it was a Button Down, Big Shirt, available in a variety of colors, but I cannot remember the price point for the life of me, sorry!

Trusted Contributor

Susan Graver Stretch Woven Button Front Long Sleeve Shirt. $39.96 or 3 payments of $13.32, comes in 6 colors ( Black, Cherry, Imperial Jade, Lapis Blue, Passion Pink and White).  Sizes are numeric - 2 -28.

Susan Graver shirt, stretch woven, Y-Neck, two front check pockets with one button closure, long roll tab sleeves, back yoke with pleat detail, gold or silver toned buttons, straight bottom hem with side slits. Relaxed-fit: Generously cut with maximum wearing ease. Length: Missy Range: 28-1/8:-29-3/8". Plus Range: 30-1/4"-32-1/4". Content: 92% Polyester/8% Spandex.

Susan Graver Stretch Woven Button Front Long Sleeve

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, Vickie.  Looks nice.

Esteemed Contributor

I hate necklines like that...the shirt continually falls back landing the collar down your back and that vee up at your throat...not to mention it looks like a smock..i expect to see the person with a paint brush and an easel...just my humble opinion...

Honored Contributor

For a "fashion forward designer" this is pretty boring, JMO!!!

Trusted Contributor

Looks like Leah is wearing it now, and it appears tight and restricting despite being a relaxed fit.  She looks so uncomfortable. :-( 

Esteemed Contributor

It's a casual shirt.  Nothing special.  Wish her shirts like this weren't see-through.  Price is also a bit much.  I would have enjoyed seeing more colors to choose from. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Super Contributor

According to Sandra on Sunday, it is a bottom, not a top. She didn't elaborate as to pant, skirt, etc.
Super Contributor

They just showed them on the Sunday night show. Cropped pants… Hard to tell what type of material.