Honored Contributor

I want to put in a "good word" for SG's Lustra Knit.

The Lustra Knit pants are very nice.  I have about a dozen pairs ... all styles from wide leg to the new skinny leg in black, blue, gray.  Perfect for travel.  Never ever wrinkle, never get baggy.

I buy by my hip measurement and the fit is perfect.  And, because of the slippery fabric, your tops don't "stick" to the pants.  They are my go-to pants for my LOGO tops.

Trusted Contributor

@ALRATIBA I agree.  I wear them to work almost every day.  They feel great and my tops don't cling to them.  They wash up like a dream and come out of the dryer without any wrinkles.  They also last forever.  

Honored Contributor

Just bringing up an old thread.

These are stll great pants... totallt recommend them.  

-------------------------------------------------------

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I want to put in a "good word" for SG's Lustra Knit.

The Lustra Knit pants are very nice.  I have about a dozen pairs ... all styles from wide leg to the new skinny leg in black, blue, gray.  Perfect for travel.  Never ever wrinkle, never get baggy.

I buy by my hip measurement and the fit is perfect.  And, because of the slippery fabric, your tops don't "stick" to the pants.  They are my go-to pants for my LOGO tops.

Super Contributor

Good to know , are they true to size

Honored Contributor
Yes. Consistent sizing with Susan Graver pants. I go be hip measurement when buying pants.