Frequent Contributor

SG Girls--I need some fashion styling help!

I recently ordered and received SG's  A264454 (liquid knit open cardigan with pockets) in Dewberry--absolutely love it--especially the beautiful  purple color!

Here's my dilemma:  I know I can wear with black or white top and black or white pants. but suddently I'm like...and what else???

I tend to be a little matchy-matchy (my defense is that I'm a Libra!) I wonder if you ladies have any suggestions for me that would be lovely and stylish with this cardigan?

Especially wonder if there's a SG print top or bottom with Dewberry in it? I do have a Vera Wang print sharkbite top that looks pretty with it, but looking for other ideas.

Valued Contributor

Re: SG Girls--I need some fashion styling help!

I had to take a peek at the color since I wasn't sure if Dewberry leaned towards dark or light purple.  It seems more of a lighter shade (very pretty).  I'm thinking, if you don't want to do the basic white or black top or pants, what about chocolate brown or navy?  I've always thought those two colors compliment any shade of purple well.  And, since Fall is coming, those colors would be even more complimentary.  Or, how about doing the monochromatic look?  You could have the Dewberry cardigan (which is a lighter purple) with a nice pair of plum colored (that real deep color of plum) as your pants on the bottom.  I love doing the monochromatic look.  I actually did it for work today.  I had a light navy top on with dark navy wide leg pants (Bob Mackie's) and I had my admiral blue Earth shooties on.  It's great because you can work with different shades of a certain color and I find (at least for me) it's very slimming.  Smiley Wink  

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ooh...thank you, LeoGrl.  Navy especially would be really awesome! and I love the monochromatic idea of using shades of purple--agree it's a very flattering and slimming look.

It was so sweet of you to take a peek at the actual purple color-I really appreciate your time and effort to help me out ♥

Valued Contributor

You're welcome!  Smiley Very Happy