Trusted Contributor

I have several SG iterms and I enjoy them all. I wear them together, I wear them with Logo and Linea, I travel with them. I enjoy Susan's presentations, which I watch on .com for items I'm intersted in. So, me? No complaints, happy customer.

I do have a suggestion to make the presentations evem more useful. I've noticed that many--maybe most-- items are offered with the information that the length, or the rise, or the shoulders, or some other feature, is perfect for everyone. That sounds inviting, I get it. But it's obviously impossible. A pair of pants fits best for a person with a long rise, or an average rise, or a short rise. Or it's for people with a wide waist relative to thips or a smaller waist in porportion to the hips. Or a contoured waist works best for some body types and a peplum for another body type. And Susan is so very knowledgeable as the designer, that she has this information--but seldom discloses it.

It would be very, very helpful to know. 

Furthermore, Susan has so many items and styles in the collection that really, every piece doesn't NEED to be right for everyone. If I knew what items would be perfect for my type, and narrowed donw my search accordingly, there would still be many, many choices for me. And I'd be happier than ever with what I purchased.

Just a thought. And not just for Susan. I'd like this type of guidance for all the clothing. So if you do read this type of feedback, Susan, thanks for listening. And if you buy Susan't things and would like the same kind of help, add your voide, and thank you.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Idea for Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

I have an idea, not to be mean or funny but

SUSAN, should stop saying Brenda looks like a certain singer, she really does not.  Brenda is gracious about it but just because two women have a similar complexion does NOT mean that they look alike.

I know the old saying that " All xyz people look alike to some people" but it really IS not true.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Respected Contributor

Read the reviews on her items. You can get a "feel" for most info there. However, some reviews are very mixed. I am 2x, & have never had any fit problems with her clothing. I  feel confident in ordering, since I have been ordering for quite awhile.

I don't order anything, anywhere that I don't check reviews before ordering. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Idea for Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

I have an idea, not to be mean or funny but

SUSAN, should stop saying Brenda looks like a certain singer, she really does not.  Brenda is gracious about it but just because two women have a similar complexion does NOT mean that they look alike.

I know the old saying that " All xyz people look alike to some people" but it really IS not true.

Actually, Brenda who is stunningly beautiful DOES resemble that singer who is stunningly beautiful. It has nothing to do with her complexion or that stupid and ignorant people might say that people of one race look alike.  How ridiculous!.  Susan is genuinely complimenting Brenda, but it's old now, so she doesn't have to say it again and again.  I agree that Brenda (and all the models) are gracious and gorgeous and just smile when Susan rambles on.  I bet they tune her out because I know I would. 

Frequent Contributor

I agree!!!   I don't shop for tops on QVC because they don't carry petite and I can't wear her tops that cover my knees!   Just because they sometimes use a 'petite' model doesn't convince me that I want to wear a top that is that long.   It would help if we knew the length (in inches) of the tops being offered.  They used to do that but said it takes too much time.  That is really amazing when you consider they have time to offer information about their personal lives but can't spare 2 minutes or less to give the length.  If they can give the length of pants why not tops??????  Or better yet....why can they stock petite pants but not tops.

Respected Contributor

Susan seems to go on about certain things... That is just her I suppose... 

The host knows it, the models know it, and we as customers know it. She is either super excited or super talkative - whatever. She is definitely proud of her line and obviously likes some models rather than others - giving them way too much attention and others not enough. I think all the designers have their pet model. Hers is just more obvious. 

-Texas Hill Country-