Regular Contributor

Dear Lord! What is wrong with this woman?? Honestly, I just can't even watch this. Channel changed. 

Esteemed Contributor

Babysitting for my three year old niece today and when watching QVC for a few minutes she took her thumb out of her mouth pointed to the TV and said ... "lady needs time out ... bad lady"Woman LOL. I quite agree with her.

New Contributor

Wow, I hardly ever go on these forums and blogs, but this one caught my attention. I so happen to LOVE SG, people have different personalilty traits, that is what makes us all different from one another!!  I am appalled at all the Haters out there, saying such awful things  about lovely Antonella and Susan, both womderful and  kind people.  If you don't like the show or host/guest, then turn the channel, it is that simple...   Susan you go girl, love your enthusiasm and pride you take in your clothing. I love to watch you, and good for you to keep on doing you. Antoella you too are a joy to watch, love to see a little excitment on the Q, May God help the haters of this world...