Trusted Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

I remember way back when she first came to QVC and she was nothing like she is now. Unfortunately the past few years she's become more & more frenetic and it just continues to worsen. I doubt if complaining anywhere or to anyone, including Susan herself is going to change anything. She is who she is and you can either take her leave her. Personally about 10 minutes is my limit. I do get a sense though that away from QVC she's probably a very sweet person.

I noticed this to, she has gotten even worse this past year. I really like her but it is getting out of control and last night was one of the worst I'ev ever seen her, she just would not stop talking. It is rude and it must drive the host crazy, I usually just ignore it but last  night it was so bad that even when the host was talking, trying to give information, she just would not stop so you couldn't hear a thing.  I love her, her line and her enthusiasm but it really is getting out of control

Esteemed Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

This is such a boring topic. Many of us think she's fantastic and wish more vendors would show as much energy and enthusiasm as Susan. I think that we should all just agree to disagree and leave it at that. As its been said a million times and in a million different ways, nobody forces you to watch. Just kindly switch channels, please. 

Maybe the original poster (like me) likes her clothing and just doesn't want Susan to talk over the host. We don't want to switch channels.....please.

QVC Customer Care
Occasional Contributor

I for one can only take Susan Graver for a very short period of time.  Her chattyness and her personality is not one I can watch with sound.  I do not order many of her items, however, I do like her silky tops  and order when on sale.  For myself, I find these tops to be sized wrong.  I usually wear a size 12 and with her tops I need an 8.   If I go to the next size up, it's too large.  The size 8 sleeves are tight and the chest is tight.  I cannot order very many of her clothing items because of the sizing.  Please, correct this.   I normally purchase Denim and Co.  I find the sizing to be much more fitting.

Trusted Contributor

Susan is super sweet, but we really need to hear the specifics on the garmentS.

In my opinion....that goes for EVERYONE ON THIS SHOPPING NETWORK....

One person speak at a time PLEASE........give size info, dimensions, runs small or big, suggestions on fit, ect............not a foreign concept. IF YOU WANT TO BE A SHOPPING NETWORK WITH LESS RETURN TURNOVER..............GIVE MORE INFO. 

YA THINK ?????????????????????????????

Esteemed Contributor

I find LG of LOGO guilty of talking constantly during the presentations lately also.....................and constantly  repeating how her clothes are "everything"..... I have gotten used to Susan G............she reminds me of a family member of ours who is just "hyper"....and can't help themselves!  So i just go with it....

Trusted Contributor

I appreciate all of your comments very much!  I am okay with the poster who finds this boring because the advice would be the equivalent as we get by suggesting we turn the channel...just don't read the topic. I am not sure why it matters who is the original poster is, even though I wasn't aware of this, what matters is results. 

There are just too many shoppers bothered by this, therefore, it can't be ignored. If it is ignored, then we can say we tried. 

I am going to stay positive and hope that things get better...just an improvement, that is all I am asking for....not a head transplant. 

Esteemed Contributor

This complaint about  Susan Graver has been going on for several decades she is never going to tone it down.  I can see by these posts that she is getting worse not better. I do not order from her line. But, I watched one day and that was the last day I  watched. If you like her line order on line at QVC.COM or mute your TV. Because, she is not going to change Susan Graver has no filter and does not care if she is annoying or rude. And QVC could careless until her line stops selling. Sorry .. it is what it is!

Respected Contributor

Love Susan's clothing, but I simply can not watch her anymore. her behavior is manic & makes me nervous & irritable. I want to see/hear details, which she does NOT let the hosts do their job. I can NOT for the life of me understand why QVC keeps letting this happen & does not get her under control. I have lost interest in QVC for  SO many reasons & Susan is 1 of them. 

Super Contributor

I really like Susan Graver's clothes, especially her jackets, which I think are always lovely and very well made.  However, like a lot of posters, I turn off the sound and then go online to read the details - but this is annoying and I would much rather both watch and listen to a show.  My big problem with SG is that as soon as an item is introduced and the host starts to show the colors, SG jumps right in at the first color and starts giving specific details.  QVC should really institute a rule that as soon as an item is introduced, ALL vendors should step aside until the host has finished her initial introduction.  One thing I have always noticed yet have never seen a comment about.  Isaac Mizrahi is exactly the same as SG - he never stops talking in the background even as the host is trying to speak.  For that reason, I turn him off, too.