Regular Contributor

we need to see new products and new vendors

so tired of Susan, Mali , Logo  same stuff time and time again. Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: we need to see new products and new vendors

I'm just coming back to the clothes lines to see what's presented now.

Just out of curosity, what would interest you? What types of things would you like to see. You've seen their side of the pancake, what's your side like? so to speak.

Honored Contributor

Speak for yourself. Love SG clothes!! Qvc! Please continue bringing Susan Graver! Though I never purchase Logo wouldn't want you to stop offering the line. Qvc offers something for everyone! 

Respected Contributor

I would love for the Q to start carrying Levi jeans. Have worn them for years. My favorite jean.

Esteemed Contributor

@Razzle dazzle1234 Not all vendors buy TV time.
QVC carries TONS of stuff in all catagories that's never shown on TV. Use the Search feature.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's too bad the Scott Kay collection is no longer with us.  Also, Michael Dawkins (I loved his jewelry).  How about some organic skincare & makeup like Juice Beauty.  Too bad you can't work out a deal with JJill for clothes as they already offer plus sizes, tall sizes and petites.  Some of your current clothes vendors keep raising their prices for below average clothes.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

That is for sure. Cannot watch most of the old ones. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would love to see Alex and Ani bracelets and jewelry on the Q. Yes, it's expensive, but lots of ladies love it, and they are always coming out with new things. Jamberry nail wraps (or something similar) would also be fun. And there is so rarely a handbag TSV, ( I know there is a Dooney coming up,) but why not more often than once every few months or so? With new brands like Cole Hahn, Coach, etc.

If QVC aren't going to keep up with Amazon and offer prime 2-day shipping, they are going to have to increase their merchandise repertoire, I think. Sales have gone down and they keep trying the same things. It's obviously time for some fresh new ideas.

Respected Contributor

QVC has many products they never present,  For example, there are five different bread machines. Yet you rarely see them.  One was included on a fairly recent ITKWD show.

So the Q has a variety of products, they just don't choose to feature them.  Searching QVC.com is the only way to see the entire inventory.  I think you might be surprised.

Respected Contributor

QVC used to carry Coach. But I agree, some of brands have run their course.