Honored Contributor

"it's not inappropriate" tag

[ Edited ]

Really? People are now making and using a tag that says "it's not inappropriate" and tagging it to mod posts as a way to challenge the moderation now. 

Pathetic. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Re: "it's not inappropriate" tag

A bit juvenile.  Don't forget they have the power to bar posters.  Challenge them enough and they just might do it.

Honored Contributor

LOL they can't even spell inappropriate correctly. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jaxs mom wrote:

Hi, @jaxs mom!   I haven't seen examples of it, but I suppose they could be reported (I'm not sure the moderators take time to go back to see if tags were added).   What an immature thing for a poster to even think about doing.

Yellow Smiley confused animated emoticon

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

Hi, @jaxs mom!   I haven't seen examples of it, but I suppose they could be reported (I'm not sure the moderators take time to go back to see if tags were added).   What an immature thing for a poster to even think about doing.

@dooBdoo here's the link to the tag page. 

It even includes a rant about free speech LMAO apparently the person doesn't even understand the 1st amendment. 

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@dooBdoo here's the link to the tag page. 

It even includes a rant about free speech LMAO apparently the person doesn't even understand the 1st amendment. 

Thanks.   It looks like a rude, silly method of having a public temper tantrum while hiding their identity.   The moderators, if they see it, will know who added the tag.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

What is the "tag" option? What is it for and how does it work?

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

@happygolfcartrider 

Look at the bottom of posts, is says "add tag" 

It's so you can find posts that have the same tag. For example, before we had the My Favorite Brand subforums back posters used tags to find other threads tagged with the brands they like. 

Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

Really? People are now making and using a tag that says "it's not inappropriate" and tagging it to mod posts as a way to challenge the moderation now. 

Pathetic. 

Then moderators need to use their powers for these people

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

@happygolfcartrider 

Look at the bottom of posts, is says "add tag" 

It's so you can find posts that have the same tag. For example, before we had the My Favorite Brand subforums back posters used tags to find other threads tagged with the brands they like. 

Yes.   It's a "keyword" option which enhances the search feature on the Community forums.