Contributor

please ,less host talk ,more of the the presenter talk

I want to learn from the seller ,I`m sorry to say ,I now have to tape the shows ,so I can fastforward ,through the nonsense .I like to watch and listen to (as an example) Josie Maran ,she can hardly talk ,w/o host interruptions ( I think it is rude ) don`t know ,if they feel high pressure to sell ,but listen to your customers,less Host talk ,please!people who come on and it is their product ,let them tell us about ,their products ,please!! give your hosts  ,less stress ,to sonstant sell!sell! .good products,good flex pays and good pricing ,will  draw us in to purchase..like to here about ,the hosts experience a.,if they have used products ,that`s nice   ,sorry ,to vent ,but I used to never have to fast forward to so many taped shows ,makes me not want to watch ...

Contributor

Re: please ,less host talk ,more of the the presenter talk

Totally agree! Rarely watch now because of that and the same products are always on and prefer not to watch certain hosts! Come on QVC, you products are geared for ages 40 and above and we have the most money to use! This is getting boring!

Honored Contributor

@tqza23@Debbyrg

ITA ...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

And when they have to talk about their family members or their daughters, oh brother that is just not necessary. Stick to the product and do your job.

Frequent Contributor

I too saw this presentation but only for a bit. Had to turn it off. Poor Josie constantly got interrupted. For a second I thought she was going to stage a revolt. I do believe she was tiring of the interruptions. It was pretty bad. I didn't used to notice this about that host but lately it's out of hand (IMO). 

Contributor

I also agree that some of the hosts are becoming annoying.  They comstantly talk over the presenters.  Many times I just mute the show and I can't get over how calm and quite the house becomes.  You don't realize how the constant talking over each other becomes just noise and not a presentation.  Also I note that the presentation for one item is  getting longer and longer 10 to 15 minutes.  I thought that time was alloted to todays special values.  Sometimes a 1 hour show will have only 4 to 5 items.

Contributor

Hi Gramy ,thank you for your feed back , I did get upset ,and seem Josie was also .it`s sad ,maybe the host have  so much pressure to sell .It is sad also ,because i used to buy more ,when it was less host pressure  and talk ,I do buy less ,just can`t take it  much anymore ,maybe ,due to I grew up ,with people having more respect .Josie ,is the founder of her products ,I want to hear from her ,get upset when presenters don`t talk more ,I`m sure the host ,don`t always use the products and certainly haven`t invented them ,maybe QVC will listen to us and make the shopping experience ,more pleasant again and less stress for the host.have an awesome day ,so sad ,not be able to talk of positive   of hosts;-(

Respected Contributor

Didn't watch any of the shows today, but CG is so bad about talking constantly when Gary is on D&Co.  He just stands by quietly until he can find a break when she finally stops talking.  I know the hosts have to keep the show going but when the person with knowledge of the brand is there, please let them talk.

Honored Contributor

@tqza23

I have been saying this for years on here. Many of the hosts don't let the vendors speak much.

Trusted Contributor

On the other hand there are designers who would go directly to styling and leave colors, etc until the end.  I am tired of having an item sell out while I have to watch styling and hear the life story of the designers background.     What and where you did/sold 10, 20+ years ago is not how I judge the product today.  I have and still wear things from back in the day but the past few years I have found that often I can not count on good quality and sizing as per noted in both size charts.    Both host and designer should find a way to work together if they want to make sales.  We have seen the reports about the decreased sales and maybe that is why the push is on and manners by both sides is going out the window.  Competition is great and those of us able to get out and shop have been doing it.  I also take advantage of shopping on line and picking up in the store.  Saves time and returns.