Occasional Contributor

please bring jayne and pat back to fashioably early.

New Contributor

Re: please bring jayne and pat back to fashioably early.

Yes...please bring back one or the other if not both Pat & Jayne....the girls on now can be very annoying and abrasive....   AM is also the only time I can watch...I miss both Pat and Jayne!   

Trusted Contributor

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE  do not ever !

Honored Contributor

I will go with any of them just ONE host per day, more than one is just too much and unnecessary

and stop with the question of the day

takes away from the purpose of the the channel which is selling

Respected Contributor

YES.  I have no problem with bringing back one or the other, but PLEASE not both, and never two hosts regardless.  Too much chatter and needless banter.  And as for the question of the day, does anyone really wait breathlessly for that to be announced?  Just show us the merchandise, describe it, tell us the price and terms and go on to the next item.

Honored Contributor

When all I want is a description, I use the websitew.  I can't stand the shopping channels that give almost nothing more.

For me, that's beyond boring and I'm sure a big part of the reason that the very small percentage of my shopping dollars that go to tv shopping end up going to QVC.  No other outlet begins to have their personality as well as their quality of goods in the categories I buy.

Pat and Hayne together are fine with me, but I do like seeing them individually doing other shows --and they certainly can't do it all, so I hope they get to choose what they mody want to do.  I know when I worked, I hated to be constantly slotted into the same old groove for too many years.

Esteemed Contributor

Don't even get me started on this (8/28) morning's show.  What a mess and I only watched about 5 min of it.  That was enough!!!

Respected Contributor

Just because hosts are female doesn't mean they automatically can do fashion.........this pairing proves it!  One wishes she was still a Disney singing princess and the other's voice drones on and on and on......really grating when they start talking and singing at the same time......then, when you add the vendor trying to get a word in.......oy!!

Honored Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

Just because hosts are female doesn't mean they automatically can do fashion.........this pairing proves it!  One wishes she was still a Disney singing princess and the other's voice drones on and on and on......really grating when they start talking and singing at the same time......then, when you add the vendor trying to get a word in.......oy!!

too funny

Honored Contributor

It seems like only yesterday people were complaining about Jayne and Pat!  Amazing.