food item to source: PLEASE try to sell Cape May peanut butter company items. they are insane!!!!!!!

please please try to sell the CapeMay PeanutButtercompany items......my faves are the butterscotch  and the cappucino peanut butter......Amazing!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: food item to source: PLEASE try to sell Cape May peanut butter company items. they are insane!!!

@clutch1

Where do you buy the peanut butter?

Super Contributor

Re: food item to source: PLEASE try to sell Cape May peanut butter company items. they are insane!!!

My DH loves the butterscotch one!  We purchase whenever we visit Cape May.  I think you can order from them also.  I wish I could have it, but I have a peanut allergy.  Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

@butterfly123, the shop is in Cape  May.  It's only 2-3 years old, but it's becoming really popular, and their cookies are awesome.  The cappuccino peanut butter is to die for.  I think they take online orders, but I'm not 100% sure.  The Cape May Olive Oil Company is also a great little shop.  I've been going to CM every August since 1989.  Love it!

Honored Contributor

@Brooklynny

Thank you for the information. I will see if they take online orders.

Valued Contributor

@butterfly123, I just checked.  They do!  Bon appetit!

Honored Contributor

@Brooklynny

Thanks a million. My DH will love the peanut butter. Yummy!

QVC Social Team

@clutch1 wrote:

please please try to sell the CapeMay PeanutButtercompany items......my faves are the butterscotch  and the cappucino peanut butter......Amazing!!!!!

Hi @clutch1 - They sound yummy! I'll pass along your suggestion to our buying team and will keep my fingers crossed!