Esteemed Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

@sidsmom Eeewwwww.....they need to have all the food vendors have their nails done before they present food....that’s just eeewwww.....😫

I agree and the wart don't help.  ugh

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@seaBreeze wrote:

@San Antonio Gal   

Yes, good idea .... write QVC a business letter, and you will get a response.  On other issues, I received two phone calls (from their assistants only), but still someone took the time.

But make sure that brownie photo is authentic (from QVC website), and not Betty Crocker's!

Sea Breeze - Thanks for suggesting to verify the location of the photo posted.  I'm hoping @sidsmomwill see this and let me know where I can find it...or is there anyone else that can let me know?

@San Antonio Gal

I just watched the product video & screenshot the picture.

Note: the current presentation will be the video shown. In other words, if presented again, that particular video I posted will be expired & replaced with a new video.  Hope that makes sense.

@sidsmom- What is the product or who is the vendor so I can mention this in the letter?

Respected Contributor

I agree with previous poster all people handling food should wear gloves.  Forget providing nail technicians just good old box of plastic gloves on set please Q.

Respected Contributor

The vendor for one of the smokers wears gloves when he removes the meat because it’s too hot to handle bare handed. However, it somehow makes the presentation more appetizing, and now I realize why—gloves!

Esteemed Contributor

My peeve is men with long dirty nails, same goes for women. If you are going to keep them long take care of them please.....Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

This thread cracks me up.

That's all I'll say.    

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

Oooooof.

3BEBC8E6-BB7C-49B3-842C-870214D77C1E.jpeg

Nothing like a wart to whet the apatite.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

I agree with previous poster all people handling food should wear gloves.  Forget providing nail technicians just good old box of plastic gloves on set please Q.

maybe but I am not sure it's necessary as the food is not be offered for sale ,  plus looking at gloves is even more icky, to me.

just clean your hand/nails before going on air 

Contributor

IF THEY HAVE A HAIRSTYLIST THEY NEED TO TAKE A LOOK AT A

HOST WHO REALLY NEEDS TO GET A DIFFERENT STYLIST

Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

How about those sweaty people on Chopped?

I totally agree with you about Chopped.    I watched it a few times and it just made me queasy.   

All that sweat dripping off of their foreheads and into the food which they then give to the judges to taste.  

That show was too disgusting for me.