Valued Contributor

At christmas I really want to purchase  more items from QVC.I like the fact they can be returned,shipped to any destination,priced good and I like the customer service,So you are wondering what my suggestion is.Variety,Variety,Variety.It seems every year QVC,chooses the same four or five products,and shows them over and over and over and over.I do not understand.My suggestion is to make the presentations shorter and varied.i buy alot of gifts as we all do,and i want to buy more from QVC,but they are making it almost impossible for me.

Honored Contributor

Yes, many of the things they are showing post Christmas would have made good gifts, especially jewelry.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I agree.  It's just not QVC I'm finding out.  Lately I've gotten some catalogs in the mail.  Home decor, toys, etc.  I came across several items that were "NEW" which would of made wonderful gifts for several people I know.  Wish they didn't wait till after Christmas.  Hopefully they won't find those things I can scope them up later.

Contributor

So true! I couldn't take anymore of Dyson and cleaning products!!!! just too much!!

Honored Contributor

I don't know why, but QVC seemed to focus on items for the home this past Christmas season.  I've often gifted clothing items and jewelry.  Oh well, many other places were available for me to spend my Christmas budget on.

Honored Contributor

If you or anybody wants variety just go online.  You can see new products, clearance and alll the different categories.  Obviously the show what they know sells.

Respected Contributor

@Pook wrote:

If you or anybody wants variety just go online.  You can see new products, clearance and alll the different categories.  Obviously the show what they know sells.

LOL, if you have to go online to find merchadise (or product info like sizing, etc), I don't know why QVC bothers with live presentations.  Not everyone has a computer or computer access when watching.

Respected Contributor

QVC needs a serious "make-over" in SO many areas.

New products, new vendors, new or retrained hosts. I simply can't watch anymore. I check "items recently on air". other than that, I am bored with QVC. 

Honored Contributor

Retailers push big ticket items --TVs, computers, tablets, cameras, etc. -- during their Christmas season push.  Happens every year.  They need analysts to see their reported high sales during this time of year.  Then stockholders are calmed, and they can get on with "normal sales."  This season alone can account for more than half of a retailers entire annual sales projection.  

Conversely, jewelry, clothes, and home design items are low priced and low profit, and do not offer a big enough bang on each sale.  

Trusted Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

@Pook wrote:

LOL, if you have to go online to find merchadise (or product info like sizing, etc), I don't know why QVC bothers with live presentations.  Not everyone has a computer or computer access when watching.

LOL, if you are posting on this forum, you obviously have the ability to go online and shop, so it is a legitimate response.  Your response about not having a computer, in this instance, is nonsensical.