Respected Contributor

Would like to take advantage of TSV pricing but delay order..................

I would like to see a feature available when ordering on line to delay order- say 3-7 days. For example: I might want to order the TSV but estimating 7-10 days delivery I know that I will be out of town. So it would be helpful if I could purchase at the TSV price and delay shipping to make sure arrival when I am sure to be home.

Same thing happens with items such as Linea where it is common for things to sell out. Sometimes I pass on ordering because I know the delivery is probably going to be when I am not in town.

Honored Contributor

Re: Would like to take advantage of TSV pricing but delay order..................

The only way you can do that is order by check and mail the check within the 14 days and allowing enough time for it to be delivered when you are back home. I did that once many years ago. However, some people have said they have had their order cancelled on an item that sold out because QVC processed the credit card orders first. I guess that is the chance you may have to take.

Honored Contributor

Re: Would like to take advantage of TSV pricing but delay order..................

And there's nobody to whom you can have ordered shipped when you're away?

A delayed shipping option would be nice. Certainly, when it serves their needs they don't hesitate to offer advance orders...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 2/25/2015 stevieb said:

And there's nobody to whom you can have ordered shipped when you're away?

A delayed shipping option would be nice. Certainly, when it serves their needs they don't hesitate to offer advance orders...

....or auto-delivery....
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Frequent Contributor

If you don't mind paying for the item by credit card on the day you place your order, I agree that delivery to a different address would be best. Personally, I have all packages delivered to a UPS Store (similar to Post Office Box, but they give you a street address). Perhaps a friend, family member or workplace can receive your package.

Valued Contributor

I concur with the request that QVC offer a delayed shipping option. There have been times when I was traveling and wished I could place an order, but couldn't.
Contributor

I think that would be great! I only buy what I can pay for in full on my charge card each month so I miss out alot because of cut off date on my card.

Honored Contributor

A friend of mine opened a post office box for similar reasons. Has most packages delivered to the PO Box and then she picks them up at her convenience.

Honored Contributor

I appreciate that HSN has a delay on their auto-ship items. For example, if it is a TS today, and you order on auto-ship, you can (online) request your shipments to start on (for example) May 1.

I don't understand why QVC is so unaccomodating when it comes to customer service. I tried to set up auto delivery on a TSV that was listed today 5/2/2017. This was a retinol based serum for the face. The contents of this serum is very sensitive to light and heat. When looking up the 1st delivery date, I found that I will be on vacation on the scheduled delivery date. I went to chat on the internet and asked for the delivery date to be postphoned until 5/12 because I live in Florida and don't want the product to be destroyed by the heat. The answer was a flat no and that was that. Companys can be excellent at display and sales techniques but if they do not accomodate the customer, their future is in jepordy. I am a Amazon prime member and I found the product there and I could put it on a wish list and order it when I get back from vacation. Plus shipping and handling is part of my yearly membership at no extra charge. I now look at a product on QVC and then order it on Amazon because of their attention to the needs of the customer.