Respected Contributor

When will books return to its separate forum?

Trying to find threads about books is frustrating! I'm missing a lot because I don't have unlimited time available for searching.

I'm sure posters interested more in TV and movies experience the same frustration.

Is this a technologically difficult task?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: When will books return to its separate forum?

It really doesn't take much time to search for a thread.  If you can recall one key word from the title, just type it in the search box and wait a few seconds.  It will automatically show several threads with that word in the title, and all you have to do is click on the one you want.  Just takes a few seconds.

Regular Contributor

I agree with the OP.  I miss the separate category.  I don't watch TV that often and have no interest in many of the shows, but I do like to read and learn about new books.

Please bring it back as a separate forum.

Esteemed Contributor

It would help if people would stop posting threads that have nothing to do with books, TV, or movies in that forum.  

I don't understand why they can't start those threads in the Community Chat, Pet Lovers, etc., forums where they belong.  That "I'm going to post this off-topic thread here because I always post here, don't want to post anywhere else, or want this violation of Community Standards to fly under the radar in a forum with less traffic" attitude is IMO selfish, immature, and disrespectful.  

Respected Contributor

QVC, please give us a separate book forum.  We keep asking and no has ever replied to our requests.  Please, please, please!

Honored Contributor

You can float the monthly book thread to the top of that forum, but I'd like to see a separate book forum, too.

Respected Contributor

I understand about floating the monthly book talk to the top, but what about the threads I'm not aware of?

I've seen other posters receive answers from QVC management; I would love to receive that privilege as well.

Esteemed Contributor

Re:  other threads you're not aware of...You can set it up so that you can see 50 thread topics on the same screen. At a quick glance, you can browse many topics.

Honored Contributor

@If you can figure out which mod is on duty, you can "shout" at him/her using that @ symbol in front of their name.  I've seen that work a few times.  

@insomniac wrote:

I understand about floating the monthly book talk to the top, but what about the threads I'm not aware of?

I've seen other posters receive answers from QVC management; I would love to receive that privilege as well.