What QVC should tell you about Easy-Pay but doesn't... so I will

so, I always use Easy-Pay when available. Well recently, I had fraud activity with my designated Easy-Pay credit card and the account was closed. As soon as QVC called me to let me know that they couldn't get authorization, I jumped on the website to update with my new card.... It never occured to me that I needed to update 'past' Easy-Pay accounts with my new card info... thinking that by inputting the new info, the whole thing would be updated was my $20 something payment was sent to collection... with fees no less...and on top of that, when I called to find out the information, the collection agency wanted to gank me with more fees by accepting my payment over the phone.. I can send a check for .44 and not have to incur a $4 payment charge... someone is winning and it's not me...and on top of it all, the collection lady mentioned that that is how they get a lot of collections from QVC... nice... so buyer beware with Easy-Pay... hope if something like this happens to you, you'll now know in advance how to handle.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View