Esteemed Contributor

Re: We need more short sleeve and elbow sleeve tops

I would like more petite tops and without spandex. The long sleeves are too long. You have advertised xxsmall so all about regular petites. Also less expensive!  I am an older woman but love to shop.

Valued Contributor

I see again some new items from LOGO in long sleeves.  A short sleeve top too.  But I feel more short sleeve tops are needed as are items that do not have as many drapy folds...too much hot fabric. 

Honored Contributor

Jqane Tracey was saying the other day to buy your summer clothes now because by June we will be selling winter. So far I have not seen true summer clothes much on QVC.

Contributor

I agree that we need to have more short sleeve and elbow length tops on offer. I looked through new arrivals, and found a handful of tops. I just ordered four new short sleeve Susan Graver tops. They're all in liquid knit. I know some think the liquid knit isn't good for hot weather, but I find them perfect for me. I need some new tops, and probably would have ordered more if they offered more short sleeve ones. 

New Contributor

So tired of most fashion being long or 3/4 length sleeves. Susan even when you were showing summer tops, there were sleeveless but there were very few short or elbow length sleeves.  Parts of the country have very hot weather for months. Those of us who want a sleeve to cover the top part of our arms would really appreciate if you would make these more available. Love your clothes and have a lot of them, but paying attention to the above request would be much appreciated.