Contributor

Q...seriously?  Even if there were no concerns about the product, (and I know someone who suffered problems having used this product.  She received compensation upon agreeing not to pursue further action) I have never put faith in  a hair stylist with a bad hair look. A hot mess is a hot mess...and it trickles down. Nope. Not today. 

Esteemed Contributor

Just because it doesn't work for some people, is not a reason for Q to stop selling a product that works for many others.

Honored Contributor

Don't worry, Dyson is back tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

@mzmaree wrote:

Q...seriously?  Even if there were no concerns about the product, (and I know someone who suffered problems having used this product.  She received compensation upon agreeing not to pursue further action) I have never put faith in  a hair stylist with a bad hair look. A hot mess is a hot mess...and it trickles down. Nope. Not today. 

I agree with you.  I used Wen since the first day he was on QVC up until this past March when my hairdresser told me the reason my hairclor didn't take was because I was using Wen.  She said I could continue to use it as long as I do a clarifying shampoo 3 days before I had it colored.  It worked!  I just decided to use Nick Chavez again and love my hair and my color looks great.  I guess it's a little secret Chaz doesn't tell anyone.  My hair texture is so much better, too, and my scalp doesn't smell the next day after shampooong.  The bonus?  I'm not loosing as many hairs in my shower.  

Respected Contributor

I never have understood hair stylists who look dirty and greasy. Not a good look for anyone.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

Re: WEN...again

[ Edited ]

@GCR18 LOOOOOOL good one. Hey thanks I just spit my tea all over my monitor with that one hehehehe. N/P though I got a good belly chuckle.  I got attacked by a rouge Dyson and they still sell them. No seriously I am no WEN user but if it sells and some folks are pleased....buy away.