Valued Contributor

WEN Air Days for TSVs and In General

To Whom it May Concern:

WEN and Chaz Dean have been with QVC for many years. Chaz and Team WEN have brought you countless products, TSVs, and sets of products at amazing prices. Chaz and his WEN products have a loyal customer base that follow Chaz to QVC for affordable ways to use WEN hair, body, and skincare. (I forgot to add fine fragrances to that list.) 

Many of your loyal customers who purchase WEN products through QVC would appreciate at least his TSV appearances to be scheduled on Saturdays as they have normally been in the past. I began to be noticed this last year you have scheduled WEN shows on Friday and that is really not convenient for many people who work Monday through Friday and/or have children. WEN is one of your longtime best selling brands on QVC and that should be taken into consideration.

I certainly feel QVC owes Chaz Dean and Team WEN work extremely hard and give you 110% at QVC. Chaz Dean and his team owed much more respect and loyalty from QVC than has been shown to them since news of the frivolous lawsuit filed against WEN by Chaz Dean AND Guthy Renker. This lawsuit in no way is a reflection of the products he brings to QVC of uses in his own salon. You have chosen to also to have Chaz present his products with some hosts who are clearly not versed well in his product line. You have more than enough hosts are well versed in WEN products and have chemistry with Chaz when presenting that makes people want to purchase or try his products for the first time. This is a benefit to QVC and not just WEN by Chaz Dean.

In closing I want to say, your lack of loyalty to WEN and Chaz Dean is an extreme turnoff when I purchase from QVC. I have continued my purchase through QVC because Chaz and Team WEN have stood by you and put up with way, in my opinion, you have slighted Chaz Dean this past year. I have also have stuck with purchasing from you because of the amazing value Chaz brings to QVC. I can assure you that I will not continue to purchase from you if you cannot value Chaz Dean and Team WEN the way you have in the past and remain loyal to him as he has to you. I doubt this is the fist or last suggestion similar to the one above you will read. Please take some serious consideration to what I have mentioned and what others have or will in the future. Thank you for taking time to read this letter and take it's contents into consideration.

Sincerely,

Nicole WI

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Air Days for TSVs and In General

Well said @Nicole WI! I, too, think QVC is treating Chaz poorly.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

I agree 100%. If WEN sales have slowed, the overwhelming contributing factor is the timing and tone of the WEN shows. Chaz deserves the respect of showing the product on a day and time when people will actually see them.

As a Wen customer who came to QVC in the first place because of Wen, I deserve the respect of being able to watch the shows during a reasonable day and time. In the middle of the night, I am asleep. On Fridays, I am at work, earning the money that affords me the ability to spend money on QVC.

During Chaz'  last visit, two of his three programming hours were during the middle of the night. This is outrageous. There are three TSV's per year, and I sincerely hope there will continue to be. The TSV's should be on a day when working people can relax and enjoy the day and watch....they should also be on a day when new customers are more likley to be able to see them. 

This needed to be said, QVC. I am hoping this thread does not disappear due to inappropriate posting or the seemingly endless Wen bashing that goes on here. Please take our opinions into consideration. 

Honored Contributor

If Chaz needs to be shown on Saturdays, that must mean he appeals to younger, working women.

I'm not that woman - I can watch any day of the week that I want to -  but I haven't purchased a single WEN product for well over as year.  Nothing to do at all with scheduling.  I'm just determined to use what everything I already have in the house and I just can't believe how long it is taking.

I'm a snowbird and I know for ceertain I will not buy WEN again in this home all the way into next fall!  I really don't remember what I left in my little apartment, but for sure enough ythere also to make it through the summer.

One thing I do know -  I don't care what days they chose, but when I'm ready to start fresh, if Chaz is not at QVC, I'll end my loyalty to WEN.  I've seen too many complaints about his other sellers.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for your post @Nicole WI. It reflects my own growing dissatisfaction with QVC regarding the recent Wen by Chaz Dean days/time slots and hosts.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nicole WI  BRAVO.!!!  You have put into words what many a Wengirl has been thinking and feeling for quite sometime now.  I wish your post was posted on the Wen forum as well.  I am a longtime customer of the Q but for many years now 98 percent of my purchases are Wen products.  I would like to add that I am saddened to see that derogatory posts about Wen/Chaz Dean  were ignored by Q moderators which caused a barrage of nasty comments for over three days. That post should have been deleted  the minute it hit the screen.  While others chose to spar, I chose to voice my concerns about this and my future shopping on the Q.  It was  then that the moderators decided to delete not only my three line post but the entire February thread.   The message I got was that as a customer I am not allowed to voice my opinion.  A complete slap in the face.  The Q needs to realize most of us have been Wen customers for many years and we are a force.   Chaz Dean and TeamWen has been a big part of the Q's success over the years and it is obvious they are not supporting him at this time.   I stated in my post that I will ALWAYS be a Wen customer but I cannot say that about the Q if this continues. 

Honored Contributor

Wouldn't it be great is Chaz could bring us TSV deals directly through his website? We would all follow him there! In fact, I'm heading over there now to get some PJP NBT. His free shipping and speedy delivery (2-3 days) compared to QVC's $11.47 shipping cost & 7-10 day delivery, is well worth the extra $7 product cost on his website!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Wouldn't it be great is Chaz could bring us TSV deals directly through his website? We would all follow him there! In fact, I'm heading over there now to get some PJP NBT. His free shipping and speedy delivery (2-3 days) compared to QVC's $11.47 shipping cost & 7-10 day delivery, is well worth the extra $7 product cost on his website!

@SurferWife Careful lol.  I said something similiar in my post and I believe that's what got it poofed.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue...oh, well. I won't lose any sleep over it. I just shared the facts based on data. Thanks for the head's up, though. ALOHA!! ❤🌴☀️

Valued Contributor

@ANewHue 👋🏻

I have enjoyed reading the responses to my post with suggestions regarding WEN and Chaz Dean. I realize I am just saying what many other people have been thinking. For me when I actually looked at when the TSV was scheduled for March and it was on a Friday again I felt it was time to say something. Even if it was just to voice my opinion and to feel like I made an effort to possibly get the wheels of change in motion. I guess I got tired of listening to my own suggestions about WEN to QVC so I shared them with QVC.

I would not have taken issue with placing this on the WEN forum, but my concern was first, it may not get read by someone who could relay my suggestions to someone at QVC who could possibly help resolve some of my current feelings on this topic. Second, I felt I was not going to be able to post this on the WEN forum without people complaining about my thoughts and eventually having all of it deleted. 😕

I am hopeful my thoughts and others will be seen here and given some consideration by QVC. 🙂