Contributor

why, or why are there NEVER any size 2x tops!!!!!!!  They are always sold out

Please make more in this size.  Everytime you get a cute top in Denim and company especially with elbow sleeves, that size sells out almost immeditely.  I am so tired of this situation.  Love your clothes, but they have to be available for me to purchase!!

Honored Contributor

The overnight clearance shows ought to be called XXS Shows because that's all that's available.  Duh, wonder if it ever occurred to the geniuses in the buying office to order less XXS s and more plus sizes.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

ITA!!!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Esteemed Contributor

My guess......they actually don't make things in the larger sizes cuz they've learned they don't have the demand for them - the small sizes sell better.........so they 'tell us' the larger sizes are sold out.

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

My guess......they actually don't make things in the larger sizes cuz they've learned they don't have the demand for them - the small sizes sell better.........so they 'tell us' the larger sizes are sold out.

My guess...the larger sizes sell out fast leaving the XXS, of which there are fewer buyers.  The average American woman wears a size 14, not a size 4.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

That happens in B&M stores also.  The items on sale are usually very small sizes.  

Trusted Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

That happens in B&M stores also.  The items on sale are usually very small sizes.  

That's why I like shopping in B&M stores. I can ALWAYS find plenty of items in small sizes.

Esteemed Contributor

@KALLIE wrote:

@DiAnne wrote:

That's why I like shopping in B&M stores. I can ALWAYS find plenty of items in small sizes.

I agree... Woman Wink