Contributor

I would like to see two or three TSV's this year for 2017 from Valerie Parr Hill.  I think alot of customers would definitely look forward to seeing them on QVC.  We see plenty of the

beauty items, technical, cooking, and clothing TSV's, but not enough of Valerie's home decor item specials. 

Trusted Contributor

That would be great. I do remember that her shows will be on every month. I hope though that there won't be a lot of repeat items.

Honored Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

That would be great. I do remember that her shows will be on every month. I hope though that there won't be a lot of repeat items.

I think we'll see a lot of mercury glass, spheres, and illumination this year.

Honored Contributor

That's a great idea, and I also think she needs more than one show a month!!!!!She has some beautiful things and some great ideas, would love to see more!!!!!!!

QVC Customer Care

Thanks for your requests for more of VPH! I will be sure to make sure our programmers know of your request....

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

I always look forward to Valeries shows and she is a lovely woman, however, I could do with less illumination.  Seems like every other thing she brings requires batteries.  It can be too much. Apparently my opinion is in the minority as her illuminated items always sell well.

Esteemed Contributor

@Catch71 I just choose to not illuminate everything. I leave the batteries out periodically on a number of items that I consider pretty on their own.

Tuesday Graphic #14

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Frequent Contributor

I agree! And also wonder why so many times she only has two shows per visit unless she has the TSV and then one of the shows is in the VERY early morning hours. I don't understand that at all!

Valued Contributor

I totally agree that we need more VPH shows. I buy more items from Valerie, than any other vendor, by far.  She is the BEST.  All of my purchases during the last 2 months are from Valerie.