Honored Contributor

Use video showing ALL color choices please!

For example: The recent Luminara TSV candles, set of 4, in 3 size choices.

The videos for all 3 item #'s is the same video, apparently done after 2 colors sold out in some sizes, so you can't see those 2 colors at all on any size.

Now those 2 colors are available again, but the video doesn't show them. I was interested in the navy, but a review says they're more of a periwinkle, which I do not want.

Sigh.....no navy Luminara candles for me I guess, since I can't even see the shade on the video.

Lost sales.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Use video showing ALL color choices please!

[ Edited ]

I don't see how they can do that, if items restock after the last presentation and it hasn't been shown on air since. I just go to you tube and look at the videos there, because ofiten there are mulltiple videos and at least one will show the color I'm interested in. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why can't they keep the original video when it was presented as a TSV showing all the colors?

The color availability chart shows if a particular color is currently sold out, that way we at least can see the color on the video and know to watch for that color to come back in stock, if we're interested in it.

ETA: I guess I'm looking for the 'convenience' factor here, rather than having to search other sites to find a video of a particular color.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom, I agree with you. 

It makes sense to keep the most thorough presentation on video for shoppers to see.  I would think that doing so would increase sales.  The practice of deleting the earlier more thorough videos, and replacing them with often brief videos showing limited colors, is something I've always found extremely frustrating about this website.

I hope this will change one day.  Perhaps they could keep the original video and upload a newer one, too. 

I'm glad that some older presentations are kept on YouTube, but unfortunately, only select ones are there.

Valued Contributor

@KingstonsMom @SHOPR

I agree with both of you.