Honored Contributor

The new webpage makes it hard to find items recently on air and to get to my wish list

The new website makes it difficult to find itenpms recently on air and to find my wish list and my orders. I don't look at all the things that Q has put there, instead,mine cause i'm searching for the other things. I don't know whose idea the new page was, but at least let me find my wish list. I do like the photos used in Trending, the photos are getter quality then the item photos are and many items seem more appealing to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The new webpage makes it hard to find items recently on air and to get to my wish list

[ Edited ]

I use an iPad. Seeing items recently on air, after struggling to find them on the overly busy home page, is very difficult. The images are tiny. I usually don't bother anymore. So many of us no longer watch QVC but check online to see what was on. Now they've made it difficult to do our shopping. Wrong move, QVC.

PS--It seems that QVC has just changed Items Recently On Air on the home page. I guess they must have gotten many complaints. I just checked it and it's much easier to see. Thank you, Q.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The new webpage makes it hard to find items recently on air and to get to my wish list

I just returned to the home page and it appears that the items recently on air did not go back very far. It makes no sense for QVC to make it difficult for us to shop.

Esteemed Contributor

It's all there but you have to know where to look or mouse around till you find it.

Wish list is accessed by the "My Account" dropdown menu. Recently on Air is accessed by the "Shop QVC TV" dropdown menu.

The homepage is an ugly, boring template. The images are so HUGE that I have to minimize the size down to 80%. 

Looks good on an iphone, but not a good laptop experience.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Frequent Contributor

I too am frustrated trying to locate 'Items REcently on Air'.  A good solution (in my mind) is to make the title 'Items Recently On Air' a clickable link to the listing.  It's very annoying in today's day and age NOT to provide clickable links in reasonable places.   

I do like the new pictures in that little area...but there's no easy way to get to see the entire line up. 

Occasional Contributor

WIth all these changes recently, I have had difficulty and I am very internet savvy.  Biggest gripe - after losing my favorites list twice, I started doing collections to save what I was interested in.  Now I find that I no longer have the heart to put something into a collection.  Chatted through Facebook with an QVC employee and they said they still see the hearts.  I posted a picture to show I do not have the hearts showing.  Just like all corporations - they are probably paying someone to suggest changes that are not effective.  Actually QVC's page is getting to be more like HSN's and I quit shopping HSN because I didn't like their page nor the products they carry.  Come on QVC....let's get these issues resolved!!

Honored Contributor

I don't watch the Q, but many times I read a thread discussing an item that was on recently, and I'll go look for it.  It's all there, on the home page.  Scoll about halfway down, you'll see On QVC Now - then Items Recently On Air.  You can click the grayed right or left arrows to scroll and view.  And on the left - click on the particular show listed and see all the items. I know any new website takes getting used to, but it's there.

Honored Contributor

NOTE TO QVC:

PLEASE instruct your people on the concept of USER FRIENDLY .... clearly, they are completely oblivious to the idea.

What a mess this board has become !!!