Honored Contributor

Re: The new "Whistle" you have on is so annoying

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

@GSPgirl wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

What in the world are you talking about???

Why so dramatic?

@Kachina624 Why are you shouting?

@happygolfcartrider, @Kachina624 always uses a larger font size. She is not shouting.

For reference, ALL CAPS is considered 'shouting' on the internet. She did not use all caps. This is not the drama you are looking for.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the link Lola.

Respected Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

@GSPgirl wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

What in the world are you talking about???

Why so dramatic?

@Kachina624 Why are you shouting?

@happygolfcartrider, @Kachina624 always uses a larger font size. She is not shouting.

For reference, ALL CAPS is considered 'shouting' on the internet. She did not use all caps. This is not the drama you are looking for.

@ChynnaBlue I can assure you, I am n ot looking for drama, how about you? Smiley LOL

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

short and sweet......i like the promo.

thanks for sharing @lolakimono.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I listened to the promo and I don't find it unpleasant but I am not a fan of whistling either.

Honored Contributor

another pop up this morning it's "get the Q card" that you have to 'x' out.

sigh............along with the instant playing videos.

Respected Contributor

@QuinnPenny wrote:

can you please remove the whistle that you have recently added to your breaks, that is so annoying, it makes me jump every time you play it, I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels it is horrible, come up with something else, thanks

Wow -- I bet they are going to jump to that just for you.  You can't even say could you please come up with something else -- just "come up with something else"?  Are you the producer or director of advertising.  Yes m'am!  We will have a new commercial just for you by Monday -- anything else?  And it is not a whistle, it is someone happily whistling.  Try to get happy!

Super Contributor

Allure, I know which commercial you're talking about. It shows various hosts outside in the big city (Philadelphia, I'm assuming). I dont find the whistling startling at all. Do you have your TV on very loud? If so, turn it down a little. Otherwise, we all have things that annoy us here and there.

Occasional Contributor

Really, I think you all need to get a life and work on the real problems in the world!

Esteemed Contributor

I sit here reading all the complaints about the dumbest things on these boards.  CC all deserve a raise trying to keep everyone happy.

Life is short people---your letting dumb stuff take over---lighten up---smile --- BE HAPPY!

untitled.png