Respected Contributor

I enjoy all categories of beauty products, but I have streamlined my purchases in the last couple of years.  I am trying to use up what I have in my stash.  

It seems to take over a year to hit the bottom of a blush pan! 

I suppose they keep showing beauty products because enough of us are buying them.  It's fine with me.  I'd rather see and listen to beauty presentations instead of computers, pillows, or vacuum cleaners!

Honored Contributor

I am not at all a beauty junkie.  Thus, haven't had qvc on at all today.  Tomorrow's line-up doesn't look much better.

Respected Contributor

As far as beauty is concerned les is more in most cases. How many products can you put on one face?

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe My exact thoughts!

Super Contributor

If there was a beauty product that REALLY worked I might consider it, the operative word being 'might'.  People 'might consider' growing older with grace and a smile.  It does wonders for beauty and the spirit!  

Esteemed Contributor

I used to enjoy having QVC on in the background but, now I can’t stand it on at all .... it’s the same stuff over & over & I just want to scream at the TV so, I watch HGTV or other channels.... the only time I watch QVC is if Valerie is on or At Home With Jill or any speciality show .... so sad that they destroyed a good thing🙃

Honored Contributor

Not only do we have non-stop beauty on QVC all day, but every time I've checked Q2, it has been the same.  I can't see the point of that.  In 30 years of watching QVC,   I dont recall ever sitting and watching a beauty show.  What a bore!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch nearly as much as before.  Same products over and over again.  Same vendors over and over.  A day of beauty products plus a channel just for those items is overkill!!!

I enjoy fashion, but, sadly some of the hype by hosts and vendors makes me change the channel.

I miss the old programming!!!!  Always looked forward to Sunday at 9pm with Kathy Levine and Diamonique!!!!  Always entertaining, as were the shows with Kathy and Joan!!!!  Those were good shows.

So many items now are so overpriced!!!  And, really, many viewers don't care about Madison Av in NY or being in the Hamptons or what a billionaire likes.  We are average people who appreciate items that we can wear or use in our everyday lives.  

Valued Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I agree.....and it seems QVC is even showing more beauty shows lately...this morning i turned to QVC2 because i didn't want to watch beauty shows...and Gabrielles AM Style show was showing a beauty product...and for a while....................

but i have to admit i was checking the schedule for the next week and as i tend to watch the fashion shows ...checking the schedule it has gotten to the point where it is the same like 5 or 6 designers and they are all doing the same styles and trends....and now throwing in the faux jewelry.....and i am caring less and less to make time to watch the shows.....and the clothing pieces they had during the "fall" shows are the same old same old.........they never really stopped showing long sleeve/warm type clothing, message tops (ugh)....etc....................i don't want to see anymore "designers"...or "personality lines".....just a wide variety of clothing makers, etc....the B& M stores are calling me back and other online options are def winning me over these days..........................

You should be thanking the Q, they are saving you $$$.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I agree way too many especially Josie Maran, I think she has a cot set up in the basement. My thought is that "beauty" items have one of the most profitable margins for QVC. Plus if you do not have clean skin, drink a lot of water and exfoliate these products will just lay on your skin doing no good.