Occasional Visitor

THANK YOU... for Free Shipping

Plus shipping can be an extra fee that can be the difference between a purchase and another day window shopping, so thank you for the free shipping day.

People on fixed incomes like myself love Easy Pay, but sometimes that added expense of shipping even makes Easy Pay, not so easy on the budget. Free shipping this past weekend allowed me to make a few purchases I otherwise would have been unable to manage.

Thank you again,

Dawn

Respected Contributor

Re: THANK YOU... for Free Shipping

@undawnted 

I also appreciate Free Shipping.  I do strongly believe it should always be offered.  Many companies at least offer it when the customer purchases a minimum amount: maybe $50, maybe $65, maybe $100.  You get my drift.  It is an incentive for a customer to shop to a certain dollar amount.  It makes the customer feel good to get free shipping.  It is a smart business tactic.  QVC just doesn't seem to get that. 

Esteemed Contributor

@undawnted  Welcome to forums!  I also purchased a lot due to the free shipping. 
                               Thank you 

QVC!

Occasional Visitor

What Free Shipping?? As a loyal QVC customer I am dismayed by QVC's new programming format on QVC2.

Even though you display "previously recorded" in barely visible type on the screen you are basically practicing false advertising/marketing on this channel.

If you are not going to honor the prices and conditions on the programs you are broadcasting then you should update the graphics to reflect the current prices and conditions when the program is broadcast.  

Example:  Item 36241 was $39.96 w/free S&H and that was what it was being advertised for but when I went to purchase it, the price was $55.06 w/S&H.  Even though the show was saying previously recorded, the on screen pricing should be honored....

QVC's recent change to program format and personnel change are enough to make people stop shopping this channel.

Regular Contributor

Yes I like the free shipping but QVC website down for most of day...(was that purposeful?). I like the free shipping but frankly - they should not be charging shipping as most retailers stop charging their customers a long time ago.  Very often - if the product they are selling is sold elsewhere, you will pay more to buy from QVC just due to S&H,,,,so shop around.