Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver is difficult to watch-listen to.

[ Edited ]

Welcome LUVNLIFE!  I am sure all these comments have been an eye-opener for you.  Obviously the powers that be think that over-the-top actions by either vendors or hosts are OK.  As long as sales are good, what's the problem?  I cannot endure Susan's behavior and no longer watch her.  If I am looking to buy something, I check on line.

Respected Contributor

I've said this before: Susan does not need a host with her every single second. Follow HSN's method (they allow many vendors to do their presentations with hosts only appearing now and then).

Occasional Visitor

I agree with all the comments about Susan Graver. She can be very rude and when she comes on I just change the channel.

Frequent Contributor

Oh my I feel the same.  I had her show on one time and she was talking so fast and started to say things like "hello gorgeous " to her clothes that my husband actually asked what was going on.  

Regular Contributor

I recently heard Susan mention that she reads reviews .... apparently she does not check the Boards.   The Producers of her segments on the Q need to inform her that two (2) people talking at the same time on live TV sends chills down the spines of the viewers.

Image result for cartoon of a spine
Respected Contributor

@luvnlife wrote:

I wish Susan Graver would stop interrupting the host. The host can't even get through the colors without Susan grabbing each garment and commenting on every single color. She bulldozes the host through the entire show. Everything is not fresh and modern or super super soft.

Nothing you can say or do to change this!  People have been trying through hundreds of posts over YEARS!  QVC doesn't care, Susan doesn't care.  "Serenity Prayer" invoked here.  As long as she's making money for the "Q," The Supreme Being doesn't care.

pouring drink.gifPour yourself a drink!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Who knew!!!!????????!!!!!?????!!!!!  Smiley Wink

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

I have stopped watching...I just can't take her anymore. When she starts talking before anything is even going, you can here her in the background. It is ridiculous that QVC has let this get so out of hand. She is pitiful! I would post more, but I tend to get the threads "locked up". ENOUGH is all I can say!

I AM SO GLAD THAT SOMEONE ELSE HAS FELT THE SAME WAY BUT HESITATED TO VOICE MY CONCERN FOR PAT. aS A HOST SHE MUST PUT UP WITH THE INTERRUPTIONS--WHAT A CLASSY LADY!! i LOVE THE CLOTHES BUT HONESTLY sUSAN, DIDN'T YOUR MOTHER TEACH YOU TO WAIT YOUR TURN BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I have to admit SG made me bust out laughing the last time I watched her. She loves all her creations and it was like being her mirror and she'd pose and look at her reflection. I listened to her and all I could think of was, well, here we go again.