Honored Contributor

Re: Suggested New Forum Category: Moved/Deleted Threads

I think that if they were all moved to a new subforum, they wouldn't actually be removed the forum.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee I remember reading something about how surprised you were by something you said that was poofed.Lets be honest it is really difficult to carry on any conversation without offending someone.I just wish people who didn't like what was said would just move on to something they do enjoy.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

if they brand threads as argumentitive, political, unkind etc... it seems NOTHING IS ALLOWED.  I no longer really enjoy these forums at all.  You either have to praise someone to the point of having a diabetic attack.... or talk about lipstick. HOW BORING.

@SeaMaiden wrote:

if they brand threads as argumentitive, political, unkind etc... it seems NOTHING IS ALLOWED.  I no longer really enjoy these forums at all.  You either have to praise someone to the point of having a diabetic attack.... or talk about lipstick. HOW BORING.

@SeaMaiden wrote:

ITA.  I'm not on facebook and come to the forums to discuss or reply or learn something in Community or Talk with some substance.  TV and Movies still hold interest, I gain some knowledge there about upcoming shows or how people react to certain movies or TV shows, but community chat is shallow now.  Not that people don't feel what they have to say is important and some may benefit.  It;s too bad people can not stay civil and discuss, but hey we know that is not going to happen, some like to fight, just for the sake of fighting.