Super Contributor

Sizes of models and sizes of garments

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley HappySmiley Happy

I do not find it helpful when the height of models is given and the size they are weaving but NOT the measurements of the model. It may me a lot more helpful if they are given. Maybe if it's a blouse the bust measurements can be given. If a pant maybe the waist hips can be given...but only the height and size doesn't help at all. And please have more  large, XL, 1x, etc models.  The 5'10"" size XS models do not fit the size that most women are.  You order an item in your size and that garment doesn't look anywhere near what the tall skinny models were wearing.

maybe when showing an item have a small, medium, large medel wearing the same outfit and give their measurements. That's what modeling is about...I know this is going to get a lot of negative feedback but this is MY request and MY suggestion.

Spoiler

Respected Contributor

Re: Sizes of models and sizes of garments

I agree.This has been requested over and over and over............

Honored Contributor

Giving the bust measurements especially of the models is far too personal.  You'd be amazed at the number of perverts out there who would seize on this information and use it for illicit purposes.  You can get a good idea of the model's measurements when they give the sizes.  That should be adequate for purchasing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I agree that the measurements of the models should not be given. Just go by the garment size. @Kachina624

Respected Contributor

The only measurements I need are my own.  I can look at a model who is close to the size I am and see how the garment is fitting her.  Then I consult the size chart.  They tell us what size they are wearing and that is enough for me.  Asking for body measurements is a little too personal.  JMO.

Super Contributor

Perverts can be found on every corner but should not curtail us from getting info that is important enough for me to judge what garment will fit me.  I'm sure there's perverts out there that are also for how TALL and how small the outfits they wear. No, I'm not surprised at all with the pervert population and anyone can find anything perverted but life should go on.  These people are on TV, not on the street or in stores.  And I'm sure the TV will make you look larger than you are.  So I do not agree with you.  But thank you for posting. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

And yet they model Breezies bras and panties.  One host in particular discloses TMI frequently, including her cup size! 

Super Contributor

I agree the measurements should be given.  I look at the models and think there is no way they can wear that size, they don't look like they match up with the garment measurements. Would help cut down on the cost of returns.  If models can stand around in bras, they can give models measurements that have clothes on.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

And TOES are exposed when modeling shoes and sandals for those with foot fetiches.  And I do have a hard time with a certain host telling us that she's a size large because the TV adds few pounds. So who can you believe, you or your lying eyes....or actual numbers that would be given.  I believe numbers. Thanx for posting your op. Smiley Very Happy