Honored Contributor

If QVC won an Emmy for "Best Merchandise Presentation by a Shopping Channel", somebody here would find fault with it and complain.  QVC is going to see on air the merchandise people buy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

QVC has been trying for years to get a younger demographic.  I highly doubt that the customers that QVC wants  to bring in are glued to their TVs to see the latest  double Velcro strapped shoes that were recently offered.   They sell tons of Clarks, Sketchers, Earth and Vionics that all look the same to me.  I'm no longer in the market for 4" spikes but surely QVC could bring in some dressier shoes and boots with a little higher heel.

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I  just wish the shows with Jane T she'd wear a pr of knee high stockings and stop putting her bare feet in the shoes.

What happens to all of the shoes she puts on her bare feet? Does she buy all of them and share with her daughters?

I'm not by any means being snarky but this just really bothers me.

@PINKdogWOOD   You're not being snarky.  I watch Jane very little.........but I have tuned in to some of her shoe shows, for as long as I can stand it, and have always felt that way about her and anyone who puts their bare feet into those shoes, models included.  Yuk!!

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD

Perhaps they go to As Is - Yuk!!

Esteemed Contributor

@chlema wrote:

@Imaoldhippie I'm sure they are - but that does not make it right.  Stores used to supply small foot coverings for those with bare feet but doubt they do that any more.  You would think people would know better but not so.  However, Jane probably knows that bare feet are a no-no so why do it?

@chlema  I know.  It used to be that you were not allowed to try on shoes w/bare feet.   I would never try on shoes w/bare feet.  What has happened to consideration for others?

Valued Contributor

I so totally agree about the FRUMPY styles QVC tries to sell.  I live in Southern California and I have NEVER seen anyone wear these prairie shoes they try to push down our throats.  They say they show the shoes that people buy.....well.....QVC if you would ever sell stylish and modern  shoes and NO mary janes....maybe your other customers would buy shoes also.  Anymore QVC's merchandise  sucks....it is so out-dated and I am 76 and would NOT wear any of their frumby merchandise.  Good for me and saves me money.

Honored Contributor

Q shows a lot of Clarks.  They really don't offer a lot of colors.  But my biggest thing is price.  Almost every shoe that Q sells is offered in the same and other colors on other sites for less money.  My favorite is shoes dot com.  

Esteemed Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

Q shows a lot of Clarks.  They really don't offer a lot of colors.  But my biggest thing is price.  Almost every shoe that Q sells is offered in the same and other colors on other sites for less money.  My favorite is shoes dot com.  

@CalminHeart  I agree!  That is where I have been buying shoes for years.  Free shipping both ways and even if you return..   The other thing is you know they are new and no one else had their athletes foot in them  LOL

Honored Contributor

I find that QVC offers many more colors than stores around here.  Black and brown are about it.  Same goes for handbags, there will be tan, black, brown and a couple grey here and there.  Want purple?  Saffron?  Taupe?  Navy?  QVC is a much better choice,

Honored Contributor

I have a feeling all those shoes worn on air are sold" AS IS "when they no longer show those styles on air.