Honored Contributor

Shipping Cart for all Day Events

I know I'm probably preaching to the choir here but I think QVC may really be missing the boat when they have all day events like this and we are expected to pay separate s/h for everything.  Why can't they do a shopping cart and charge a max of $7.95 for example, for everything you buy today until 11:59 p.m., for this event?

There are 2 items I would be interested in but I'm not spending $11.00 s/h on these items.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Shipping Cart for all Day Events

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I know I'm probably preaching to the choir here but I think QVC may really be missing the boat when they have all day events like this and we are expected to pay separate s/h for everything.  Why can't they do a shopping cart and charge a max of $7.95 for example, for everything you buy today until 11:59 p.m., for this event?

There are 2 items I would be interested in but I'm not spending $11.00 s/h on these items.  

I totally agree.  HSN used to offer 1/2 off shipping once the first purchase was made in a day. At least HSN does offer free shipping on many items. I have this issue with SHop HQ too and their shipping is even higher. So many places offer nice incentives on shipping. It definitely makes me think twice about purchasing multiple items when the Q won't give a break on multiple items. 

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

I totally agree.  HSN used to offer 1/2 off shipping once the first purchase was made in a day. At least HSN does offer free shipping on many items. I have this issue with SHop HQ too and their shipping is even higher. So many places offer nice incentives on shipping. It definitely makes me think twice about purchasing multiple items when the Q won't give a break on multiple items. 

@Tricolor, just fyi, ShopHQ is having an all day fashion event and for every $75.00 you spend using their CC, you get free s/h. 

Esteemed Contributor

That's the catch you have to use their credit card. I know and buy at places you can spend maybe only $25 and get free shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

That's an excellent suggestion, @Lipstickdiva .billandtedsexcellent_pub02-h_2019.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

I like how you think! Excellent suggestion!

I too am tempted to buy many things from QVC, but when I see the total of shipping charges, I quickly change my mind!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.