Honored Contributor

I agree that it should be a simple matter to include a photo of the listed ingredients on the product page. The amount of effort to do this would be minimal to none. It should be provided by the company offering the product. Can't imagine why it hasn't been all along.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

My husband is allergic to both nuts and coconut, and luckily I have only ordered two items that were made with coconut oil, had I known this at the time I would never have ordered them.

Honored Contributor

Google the item and the recipes and you'll find all kinds of information.

Occasional Contributor

Really QVC, you should always list ingredients and nutritional information on food items. Why don't you?

Respected Contributor

Wouldn’t order any kind of food from QVC. To many safety issues.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SmartShoppingGuy wrote:

Really QVC, you should always list ingredients and nutritional information on food items. Why don't you?

And you brought up a thread that is 11 months old, why?

This is your first post and your sign up date is seven years ago?

Honored Contributor

There are few if any HEALTHY prepared packaged foods. I have never found any.  Thus why I would  never buy anything on QVC  or the like.  

Super Contributor

HMMMM!

Super Contributor
I agree. I have family members that are Celiac... and cannot have any gluten. They are also very sensitive to Gluten Free Oats, beans, peas, barley, malts,corn, & several other ingredients I can't remember. When my daughter eats the wrong thing, it can affect her for up to 3 weeks....with no bowel movements because it shuts her system down. We have to read 'EVERYTHING" and she doesn't eat out. Contamination is also a big thing, so I understand this and do wish we could look on the Qvc item page and read ingredients. People who do not have problems do not seem to 'get it'. It is a difficult life when your system can be thrown out of wack so quickly over eating the wrong things. Yes, QVC, please help us with this.