Honored Contributor

There's a thread in Community Chat regarding Sandra Bennett. It proves how well she's liked by the overwhelming majority of posters on that thread. I think it would be great if she were hosting more shows, especially the high-profile and prime-time programs. She's low-key, professional, and lovely.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

I totally agree.  Great suggestion.

Honored Contributor

She seems to have been relegated to their other channel.  It's a shame.  I've always enjoyed her, but haven't seen her in ages.  I never watch the other Q channel.

Honored Contributor

Yawn.   Very low key. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I also agree, she isn't a carnival barker or president of her own fan club. I t seems the more of an obnoxious bore you are the better your assignments. Sad.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I haven't seen her in ages.  The only time she is on that I am aware of is Friday night beauty and Sunday with SG.  I like her as a host.

Respected Contributor

I think she likes the hours she keeps.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

I guess I haven't been watching QVC much lately because for awhile it seemed like I saw Sandra quite a bit.  I also think she is pleasant to watch.  It seems like Jane Treacy is on more and more lately in the evenings when I check in.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I also agree, she isn't a carnival barker or president of her own fan club. I t seems the more of an obnoxious bore you are the better your assignments. Sad.

There must be a happy medium somewhere between lively,  entertaining and professional and obnoxious,  rude,  and egocentric.   Several hosts like Jennifer,  Nancy,  Carolyn, Pat,  Jayne B., Antonella seem to have achieved it and are enjoyable to watch. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I think Sandra is fine with many products and she does not try to make the presentation about her.  I do not think she is a good mix with SG on Sun. evenings.  My reason for this is she tries to compete with SG rather than let SG do her thing.  Both of them end up talking at the same time and the customer is the loser.