Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

Besides SAK bags being offered here...i would like to see Stone Mountain bags being offered here also...two good

quality makers......and affordable 

@kelsey17,I love Stone Mountain bags and am now using two crossbody bags. I used Stone Mountains at least 20 years. And Sak's bags, too. I have two small ones. I used to like Max of NY.

Stone Mountain small bags you can usually get around $79. I can't remember where I got these two, they're identical, but they were $39. each. Beautiful leather, and you can't kill them!

QVC Customer Care

@Moonchilde

Well, that explains it! Thank you Moonchilde...Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

I bought Stone Mountain bags for years - good quality and good value. Too heavy for me now, that's why I switched to Le Sportsac for everyday use.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor
I bought mine bags at Macy's and Belk, yes they are available at other places but so are the same bags offered here. My last bag I purchased last year was quite pricey and right before I lost my job:-( anyway, I am trying to adjust to my new way of life...sigh

If Qvc offered the nice leather Sak bags then maybe I could get another one on easy pay:-)
Esteemed Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:
I bought mine bags at Macy's and Belk, yes they are available at other places but so are the same bags offered here. My last bag I purchased last year was quite pricey and right before I lost my job:-( anyway, I am trying to adjust to my new way of life...sigh

If Qvc offered the nice leather Sak bags then maybe I could get another one on easy pay:-)

Sorry you lost your job, @NativeJax. Maybe something will come your way soon.

My Saks are both crochet. I can't remember the B&M where I got them, but I do remember they were in the middle of an aisle and on sale for very very little. I picked up two: one a beautiful olive green and the other all white. Both have tassels and are small.

Check online for prices, @NativeJax. You might find a real good buy.

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

We used to carry the full line of the Sak bags (wasn't it called Le Sak then?) anyway,over the years I had purchased the crochet back pack that I still use for the beacb. Sand falls right out....currently we only have The Sak Leather Kendra Hobo Bag with Side Pocket in linen at a last clicks price.

Beth QVC

no

Honored Contributor

Sak bags may not be considered "stylish" by some but I can tell you that they are constant sellers for me on eBay (pre-owned) and that you can buy Sak bags from Dillards (new) that are also all leather and very well done for the money. BTW Dillards by me is discontinuing Coach completely and is keeping Sak and Fossil (both solid sellers)..... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor
@febe1....

Thank you! I am working again but am now self employed, getting use to commission income is an adjustment but I know this is only temporary. I am very cautious about my spending at the moment:-) this too shall pass and my needs are met, shopping for me is fun but it's not a necessity:-)

Respected Contributor

I bought a navy crocheted Sak for a new monsoon purse last year. (I avoid leather during our rainy season). I take a vintage unstructured style to the gym because it fits easily into a small locker and a have a couple of small cross bodies. I love The Sak. 

Respected Contributor

I just bought a black/white Sak leather crossbody from ebags...it's very nice! My 1st experience with this brand, but I will definitely be checking them out now when I need a new bag.