Contributor

SHAWN AND ISAAC - Isaac Mizrahi Live Shows

I think maybe Shawn should try to be a little more animated during her Mondau nite shows with Isaac. I think it would make them more fun to watch.

Respected Contributor

Re: SHAWN AND ISAAC - Isaac Mizrahi Live Shows

Are you being sarcastic?

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

you're joking - right?

Trusted Contributor

I think a different host might make the shows fun to watch.

Honored Contributor

I really do wish they would alternate hosts.  I enjoy watching Isaac immensely, but don't watch with the usual host.  Only watch when I happen to see a different host with him.

Honored Contributor

I don't reallly like his fashions nor his personality but Shawn is what makes his shows watchable.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pook wrote:

I don't reallly like his fashions nor his personality but Shawn is what makes his shows watchable.

-----------------------------------------

Guess that is what makes the world go around.  For me, she makes the show unwatchable.  He is so much better of a vendor when he is on with someone else...no silly talk and much more attention to the products being sold!

Respected Contributor

I now do not bother to watch any show with this host -used to but not now.  I  want to watch fashions not listen to silly chatter.  I really think hosts should be rotated so they do not think the show is theirs and forget us the audience trying to watch a fashion show.  Result I now save money as I do not purchase half as much as I used to.  Hosts need to be rotated and give us proper information not idle chatter.  Just my opinion.

Valued Contributor

I love Isaac and usually watch him no matter which host he is with, even if it's difficult.  I really used to like Shawn and Isaac, but it seems like she's changed a lot recently and it's starting to be difficult for me to watch her.  I also sometimes sense a bit of tension between the two.  Maybe it's just me!

Honored Contributor

Shawn and Isaac have become so familiar with each other that now when they get together it is more of a social visit.i enjoy them but I like other hosts with him too.