Honored Contributor

I guess they expect you to check you order status every day

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

That's totally unacceptable. QVC customer service staff should intern at Amazon. In addition to confirming your order and telling you when it shipped, they tell you when it was delivered. This is especially useful at high volume times like Christmas. In December I ordered 8 Waterford wine glasses from Amazon, some of which were fulfilled by Amazon and some by other vendors (1 of these was a replacement for a glass that was received broken). We were expecting 2 of the glasses to be delivered on one particular day, but they had not been delivered when we received the delivery notice email. When we notified Amazon, they immediately refunded our payment for the one they'd shipped and contacted the other vendor about the other non-receipt. When we told Amazon that this vendor basically told us it wasn't their problem, Amazon refunded the payment to us anyway, since they valued our business. At this point, the wine glasses were sold out, so that was our only recourse. It seems as though QVC has lost sight of the fact that the C stands for "convenience" to its customers, not the corporation.

QVC Customer Care

@Chrisiebur

I am so sorry for this extremely poor customer experience....I am investigating the circumstances and will send you an email.

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

Beth@Customer Service,

Last night, a man posted on the jewelry forum that he had ordered a Tova necklace for his sick wife. When they got the package, it was empty! And when he looked online, it was sold out. He called customer service and he was going to get a refund. His post has been removed. I don't understnad, if they were out, why in the world send out an empty box? I think a kindergartener would no better than that.

I wish you would look into that. In my opinion, QVC shouldn't be sending out empty boxes to folks.

Could be that the hosts couldn't care less about this, but if I were a host, I wouldn't want my audience, the people who were buying from me, to be treated in this manner.

And if I am wrong, if there was no empty box, I'm sorry.

Thank you.