Honored Contributor

I wonder when Royal Palace rugs will be offering a TSV, it's been awhile!

Respected Contributor

It has been awhile since Royal Palace has had a show. I hope they return with some new rugs for the New Year . I wonder if some people are getting away from the more formal looking designs in some of the rugs that they offer. I have a few that I purchased several years ago and they still look great !  

Trusted Contributor

I love my Royal Palace rugs. I have them all over the house but they don't seem to have any more new shows with new different types of rugs. 

Esteemed Contributor
H205100Royal Palace® French Savonnerie Wool Rug will be a TSV on 29. I never remember their rugs being so expensive.  I like their rugs but can not pay their price. Too bad,  I would have bought one. Their rugs are really nice and last a long time.

Honored Contributor

I've had two and they are absolutely gorgeous...  the first one was cream (at my old house) and even tho I kept up with cleaning it, it still acquired stains that couldn't be removed even with professional cleaning (it was under the dining room table). I eventually donated that one....

Bought a gorgeous navy blue one and it held up beautifully and brought it with us when we moved and our first spring we were inundated with Miller Moths.... OMG... I've never seen anything like it and they chewed quite a bit off that rug.  I was furious with them... it was an awful first spring.   They took a chunk out of my antique petit point fireplace screen that was perfect (used to be).... I was able to fix it, and then sprayed it with anti-Moth stuff..... Nasty insects, they get into every nook and cranny.

I'd LOVE to buy another big Royal Palace Rug for our dining room but am sticking with a man made product and sitting back and hoping they break their teeth on it..... Har!  Woman Wink

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*