Please bring style A 14580 - Breezies Seamless Mesh Minimizing Effect Bra back in Size 46 B (as well as all other sizes)!  It is a wonderful bra and the Ultimair is great!

Esteemed Contributor

Boy, am I with you - although I don't know if my favorite discontinued is the same bra as you.  My favorite was the mother's (name forgot) also favorite and she said she could have any bra - but this was her favorite.  Then she discontinued it - I would buy six for me a 4 for my friend.  I tried the new funny droopy looking one - $10 to try and send back.  I don't know where to go for a similar favorite bra.

QVC Customer Care

@divashopper @fthunt   I will make it a point to share your suggestion for A14580 the, Breezies S/2 Seamless Mesh Minimizing Effect Bra with UltimAir with our Breezie Buyers, keep your fingers crossed!!! 

Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC  May I also request they bring the Breezies Minimizing bra -- A220285 -- with NO silver metal charm on it?  Even with a non-see-through T-shirt, that silver charm shows through the material.  

Thank you. 

QVC Customer Care

Absolutley @Caaareful Shopper, I will gladley share yours as well.  

Esteemed Contributor

Hey........there's hope?

I don't have the QVC  number but am sure it's way back in my record of purchases about 2 - 3 years ago.   But on my bra it only shows the style number, which is A20152  underwire - lace covered - it is the best ever bra for support and (Kathy)  I've now remembered her name....said it was her very favorite.  I also buy for my lady friend who isn't a TV watcher for buying and zip in the computer world.  She loves this bra also.

In the meantime - we will pray for our favorites to come back.

Trusted Contributor

You can carefully cut the charm off if you don't want it there. 

Honored Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

You can carefully cut the charm off if you don't want it there. 

That's what I did, to two of them.  However, if I can lend my own preference to others possibly out there, I'd prefer the charm not be on there at all.  A charm on a bra seems silly to me, IMO.

Valued Contributor

Re: Request for Breezies

[ Edited ]

I miss this one the most:  Molded Cup Seamless Bra with UltimAir.  It was so comfortable, and I've never found a different bra that is as comfy as this one, while still giving excellent support that didn't hurt. The item number used to be A08737.  I sure hope they bring it back!

SerenityNow!
"Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her; still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings." ~Victor Hugo
Esteemed Contributor

They (Breeze vendor) tell us to replace our bras after 3 months - but then 'they' discontinue products we love and that works for us.  However, I would never throw a perfectly good bra in the trash after 3 months.  Who has that kind of $$$$$    ?