I think Quacker Factory is missing the boat with no PETITE sizes.  The pants are way too long in the rise . The waist band ends up just below my bra. The short size does nothing to address this issue. Too bad.

Trusted Contributor

I totally agree.  They probably are a great fit for some women, otherwise they would not keep making them.  I would need a petite however.

Esteemed Contributor

Today, Angel said they did not have petites "yet." 

Sounded like they are in the making.

Honored Contributor

Jeanne always said she wasn't petite.

Honored Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory

[ Edited ]

@etooch wrote:

I think Quacker Factory is missing the boat with no PETITE sizes.  The pants are way too long in the rise . The waist band ends up just below my bra. The short size does nothing to address this issue. Too bad.

@etooch  This has been a complaint by many petites for a long time.   Somebody,  probably Jeanne's brother, stubbornly refuses to make petite sizes.   The solution:  Buy pants from another source.   For good measure,  boycott the whole line; that's what I've been doing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Jeanne always said she wasn't petite.

@ValuSkr  Yes,  and I've always wondered what that has to do with the rest of us who are more evenly proportioned. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'm 5'5 not short, but, not ready to walk down the runway either.

Mon. I was at that store that starts with a 'D' and they had navy blue winter wgt slacks in petite that fit to a T.   Got the 12 short. I was so happy not to have to go home and take a hem. I love the pull on stretch slacks.

Respected Contributor

The fault is not with Quacker Factory. QVC decides what to buy sizes, colors etc so if you have a problem take it up with them. The short fits me perfectly.

New Contributor

I agree on the petite - I am just 5 foot and wear a XL or 1X depending and the length of the dresses are way too long.   When you are short - only at the knee or barely above works - otherwise what a dumpy look you have!   Same holds true to pants - an inseam availability of 26 or 27 inches would be appreciated. 

Love the maxi dresses with sequined fronts but need more than XL Shrugs to match.

Valued Contributor

Jeanne Bice, and Angel still, said that sizes are 'short' not petite. That's not accurate...short is a length....petite is a proportion. That's one reason QF has waistbands that are so high...petites usually need a shorter rise, not just a shorter hem.