Regular Contributor

Quacker Factory Suggestions

[ Edited ]

1) If QF made more items in the machine wash category I might buy some. I see something I like and then stop myself because it isn't practical for me to buy apparel that I need to spend ridiculous amounts of time handwashing and multiple ones at that.

2) I would consider buying QF tops if I wasn't forced to buy some color or design I don't want. I don't know if this is a QF problem a QVC problem or both but this occurs with the sets of two tees. How about not pairing sets and have a mix and match option for the ladies to pick which colors or styles they want for the exact same price the set would normally be at.

ex. Don't force me into buying a pink top and a yellow top. I would never wear yellow and I have no one to pass it onto and shouldn't have to as that's a waste of money. How about letting me choose pink and purple or teal and grey. The only sets that are okay are the black and white pairings and even I might not want that. The same goes with the sets that are motifs. 

3) QF needs way more stock of 3x tops. They are the first to sell out so they are the highest in demand. Using that data why then is there never enough? I personally because of an ample bust alone always need a 3x and by the time I run online to order they are gone.

If you consider everything I have stated you would be getting my money and I'm guessing a lot more sales from other women.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory Suggestions

Angel states all the time that she machine washes on delicate/cold the hand wash items.  I think I have heard her state that she will sometimes put them in a pillow case to wash.  Every piece of QF I own goes in the washing machine turned inside out.  I put in the dryer on low for 3/4 minutes and then hang to finish drying.  I have never had a problem.

I agree with you about sets of two.  That is no bargain if I only want one of the colors.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Winter Holiday wrote:

1) If QF made more items in the machine wash category I might buy some. I see something I like and then stop myself because it isn't practical for me to buy apparel that I need to spend ridiculous amounts of time handwashing and multiple ones at that.

2) I would consider buying QF tops if I wasn't forced to buy some color or design I don't want. I don't know if this is a QF problem a QVC problem or both but this occurs with the sets of two tees. How about not pairing sets and have a mix and match option for the ladies to pick which colors or styles they want for the exact same price the set would normally be at.

ex. Don't force me into buying a pink top and a yellow top. I would never wear yellow and I have no one to pass it onto and shouldn't have to as that's a waste of money. How about letting me choose pink and purple or teal and grey. The only sets that are okay are the black and white pairings and even I might not want that. The same goes with the sets that are motifs. 

3) QF needs way more stock of 3x tops. They are the first to sell out so they are the highest in demand. Using that data why then is there never enough? I personally because of an ample bust alone always need a 3x and by the time I run online to order they are gone.

If you consider everything I have stated you would be getting my money and I'm guessing a lot more sales from other women.  

I have many Quacker items and never once hand washed anything.  All items go into the washing machine and honestly, I don't even put the setting on delicate.  I have never had a problem.  If you are concerned, wash the items inside out on delicate. 

Valued Contributor

I have no use for anything that can't be thrown into the wash these days. I wash all my QF pants, capri's, etc.. (I don't own any of the tops) into the wash, same setting as everything else. Most of the time I turn them inside out, as it preserves the color better. I've lost some of the bling off of them, but I don't care about the bling anyway, so it's not a big deal.

Respected Contributor

I absolutely agree about the sets of two. If I want, for example, a peach and a turquoise, because they are paired with other colors I don't wear I would have to buy four tops to get the two colors I want. That's a NO for me. 

Respected Contributor

@Winter Holiday I never hand-wash my Quacker Factory stuff! I turn it inside out, and throw it in the machine. I have a hand-wash cycle on my washer, but rarely use it--I use the Easy Care cycle.

I usually hang the tops up to dry, but Quacker Factory pants go in the dryer, again on the Easy Care cycle. I let them go for the full cycle.

I've never had a problem doing this, and never lost a rhinestone, sequin or stud!

Trusted Contributor

I was just thinking this morning when I saw the item in pairs of two tops and you have a set of black top and white top.  I never buy white as I just prefer black or a color.  I was thinking could they have a set of a black top and you choose the color to go with it. That would encourage more to buy, or if they let you choose the two colors would work too. It would be a turn-off for me with the white top and black and I would not buy for that reason.  Hope they consider this.  Probably have to write to Angel.