Super Contributor

Every time there is a "special" on easy pays your website cannot handle gthe influx.  I was just grying to read my order status.

This happens all the time.  Also if you did see an item you wanted-when you get to pay are NO EASY PAY to check off.

Occasional Contributor

Re: QVC-get with it already!

Same here!

Trusted Contributor

I've never had any problem.  Is it possible the issue is related to your computer or internet access and not the site itself?

Esteemed Contributor

I thought it was just my computer...I see others are having a problem, too.....

What a lousy website....

Valued Contributor

Also "Buy More and Save" discount is not applying in the cart today!  I waste so much time on this site trying to get things to work!  I'll wait till after 5:00 when the EP rush is over and try again.

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Esteemed Contributor

@scotnovel wrote:

I've never had any problem.  Is it possible the issue is related to your computer or internet access and not the site itself?

In answer to your question...I have come back and forth quite freely before the easy pays kicked in....now I can't....and neither can the others...

So, NO, its not our computers....its this useless website that never seems to get fixed....

Trusted Contributor

I'm really not feeling the love right now, I ordered something and the easy pays didn't show but thought because it's on wait list I could put the order through and my card wouldn't be chaerged and I could call in later and get it changed to the easy pays - wrong they chaeged my debit card $141.00. and now I have to explaine to my husband a $141.00 pending charge - not at all happy !!!!!!!!!!!!   It should not have been charged in the first place, not for a wait list.  I am also made that the host never make mention that the system is down - Really QVC you really need to clean up your act !!!!  Your not supose to some rinky-dink offit - shape up !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Frequent Contributor

I could call in my order but then I can't use Ebates.  I guess it's my sign to save my money. 

Super Contributor

Having the same problems...no reduced shipping showing up for multiple item purchases in one order, no easy pay showing at all, then unable to go back on order after placing it. Nothing shows up and website is showing errors. Called customer service. They acknowledged they are having problems. The rep advised to call back in a few hours and talk to a rep. Tell them you placed an order and have them make sure to apply the reduced shipping and the easy pays. We shall see how much trouble they give me when I call back in.

Occasional Contributor

Tried on my iPad / Safari, my desktop Firefox, IE, Chrome, and my husband's desktop. Doesn't work! I keep getting maintenance notices and errors on QVC's site.