Honored Contributor

I have been aware of Plus since it first started, but honestly I forget to check the guide here at Q (and the DirecTV guide is not right about the programming very often). 

What I'm finding is that Q Plus is running more live content, and I'm missing some programs I'd like to see.

It would be helpful, when checking the programming guide here on this site, to be able to differentiate what is a rerun on Plus and what is live programming. 

If this is already being done on the guide, can someone point out how I tell?

Esteemed Contributor

I agree.....................................the little "live" sign in the corner of the screen doesn't help if you tune in later in the show.............it should be on some kind of obvious schedule on QVC's main page

Honored Contributor

Excellent suggestion @Mominohio.  If it's already provided I miss it as well.  I'd very much like to know beforehand what is a repeat versus live presentation. 

QVC Social Team

@Mominohio wrote:

I have been aware of Plus since it first started, but honestly I forget to check the guide here at Q (and the DirecTV guide is not right about the programming very often). 

What I'm finding is that Q Plus is running more live content, and I'm missing some programs I'd like to see.

It would be helpful, when checking the programming guide here on this site, to be able to differentiate what is a rerun on Plus and what is live programming. 

Hi @Mominohio - thank you for your suggestion and I will happily pass it along. You will notice many changes with Q Plus this coming April. Keep watching - it's an exciting time!

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio, FWIW I noticed that Tuesday nights and Wednesday nights are live programming on Q+.  Other than that, like you, it's hit or miss for me finding live programming.  Oh and Saturday from noon to 3 because that's In the Kitchen with Mary.

Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

Hi @Mominohio - thank you for your suggestion and I will happily pass it along. You will notice many changes with Q Plus this coming April. Keep watching - it's an exciting time!

@Eva-QVC

Thanks for the response. 

I have heard a couple of times, that lots of changes are coming to Plus, but what's with the secrecy? I wish they'd be more forthcoming and let us know what is happening. I'd think if April is the roll out date, they would start now.

Plus isn't well known by many Q customers, so I'm hoping to hear more on Q about the changes coming soon. Even the Blogs would be a good place to lay out what is coming!

Esteemed Contributor
@Mominohio,

Unfortunately, the QVC program guide doesn't show which are live and which are pre-recorded. But I use Screener TVListings, and they show which programs on QVCplus are LIVE.
Just Google Screener TV Listings.